71 - Love Me Harder

Hey guys! Glad to see you back for another chapter. I'm so thankful for all of you who read. I write because I love imagining a different world. It's a it like an escape for me and it brings me so much joy to see others enjoying my creations too.

It's getting intense now... so keep reading ;)

___________________________________

"You know, if you plan on sneaking around with Liam, you two better come up with a damn good excuse for when you get caught."

I looked up at Ezra and rolled my eyes at him. Jenny tugged a little at my hair and I rolled my shoulders to ease the tension in my muscles. Ezra placed
the bag of popcorn in the microwave and set it for a few minutes and then pressed start.

I passed Jenny a hair tie and she tied the first braid and then started the second one. She told me that she used to braid her little sister's hair all the time and I decided let her do mine.

"They won't get caught, Ez. They're careful. So what if they do anyway. They're mates, they're allowed to be together," Jenny hissed out.

She was deeply against Henry's orders. She claimed that she 'never liked that fruit loop son of a bitch anyway'. She was encouraging me to see Liam, whereas Ezra was trying to tell me to not see him.

My beast was buzzing. She had missed Liam beyond words and she couldn't wait to see him again. I personally wanted to jump his bones the moment he stepped into the cabin, but with Jenny and Ezra around, I knew that wouldn't work.

"I love how you're encouraging this," Ezra muttered bitterly as he covered it up by sipping on his coffee.

"You're saying that you wouldn't come and see me if Henry said we weren't allowed to be together?" Jenny retorted. I imagined the look on her face. She was too funny.

The microwave beeped and Ezra scoffed. He turned around and pulled open the door and then grabbed the bag. He poured the buttery popcorn into a large bowl.

We were having a movie night. Liam was due to knock on the door any moment and Ezra said that we were being too risky if we were to go down my bedroom.

I wasn't allowed to fool around, in other words.

Which sucked.

I was sure that Lucas tipped him off because Ezra told me I wasn't allowed in a room with Liam if the door was shut.

"I wouldn't let it happen in the first place, my love. You and I don't have to be here. We have so many other places we could go. Liam and Ali don't. Their home is here and here is where they'll stay," Ezra told her as he shook the popcorn around a little. He looked up at his mate and smiled.

"Enough of that sad talk. Liam will be here any moment now," Ezra added.

Jenny finished braiding my hair and then winked at me as she walked into the kitchen and fetched the tray of chocolate caramel brownies from the refrigerator. She'd made them for the special occasion.

Ezra reached for one, and Jenny slapped his hand away. She scolded him, and I was listening until I felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

Liam.

I looked to the back door and grinned as I saw him coming up. He knocked on the door before he pulled it open and stepped inside.

He wore black sweatpants that were incredibly baggy on him. They made him look insanely handsome. He also wore a tight fitted grey shirt, which defined the muscles all over his torso. I drooled.