Chapter 8

Jakes POV
Erika looked at me confused.

J: because I have a surprise for you

E: um okay

Erika's POV
Jake walked past me and I followed him towards he guest room.

J: now we don't have to sleep in the same bed or same room. *smiles*

There is no way he set up this room in a day.

E: Jake.

J: come on open it.

I opened the door to see the perfect room. With my favorite color. This room matches my personality too. Cool.

E: Jake I love it. *smiles*

I hugged Jake then ran over to my bed and flopped down on it

J: well you can do whatever you do at this time I'm gonna go sleep.

E: okay goodnight Jake.

J: goodnight Erika.

Jake left and I jumped up and down on my new bed.

E: wow this man really knows how to decorate a bedroom.

I go over to my closet and see my clothes and some clothes that aren't mine.

E: um Jake?

Jake came into the room.

J: what's up.

E: I think these might be your ex girlfriends clothes or something because their not mine.

J: oh yeah I bought you some new clothes. It's almost winter and you didn't have much winter clothes even though you have more clothes then 3 of me. (Pretend it gets cold in winter even though it's LA)

E: thanks Jake *smiles*

J: okay now goodnight Erika.

E: goodnight Jake

Jake left.

E: I'm definitely skipping school tomorrow to buy clothes for him.

*morning*

I wake up and call Kade and told him we're not going to school today we are going shopping and Kade loves him some fashion so I knew he would say yes.

*mall*

K: why are we here

E: so Jake had set up the most beautiful bedroom for me yesterday which you will see today and he bought me a lot of clothes even though I have, in his words, "more than 3 of him".

K: well first I need some pictures of him to catch onto his style.

I showed Kade a couple of his Instagram pictures. I may have or may have not stalked his Instagram because he's totally hot.

K: well first we need shoes, do you know what size he is?

E: 10.5 *smirks*

K: Erika that is just a myth, just because he has big feet doesn't mean he has a big d•ck.

A: Erika?

E: no I'm not Erika you are. Please don't tell Jake.

A: well Jakes here today he got off early today. So you might have to hide sometimes.

E: why is Jake here?

A: he's buying some clothes for this girl that he likes. Weird. Apparently she really likes clothes but hates when people spend money on her. So she might get upset with him.

E: I'm definitely going to tease him about this.

A: well you do that I have to go before he gets suspicious.

Anthony left and me and Kade looked at each other weird.

K: don't you think it's a bit weird that he's just buying clothes for a girl he likes but she doesn't have a clue? She might think he's a stalker.

E: I think it's sweet. It's like trying to help her feel confident about herself kinda. Like he's trying to tell her she doesn't always have to be there when the shopping happens just to make sure she doesn't look wide or fat. Letting her know no matter what she's beautiful.

K: you're weird, let's just go to the shoe store and this is for Jake remember that.

E: but-

K: no buts we don't want to be here until sun down

E: fine. Let's go.

We go to the shoe store and while we are looking around we Jake and Anthony walk in.

E: oh crap.

Me and Kade hide behind a shelf and ease drop even though it's really bad I wanna know who it is.

*with Jake and Tony*

J: do you think she'll like these?

A: well Jake I don't know who she is so I wouldn't know.

J: well do you think Erika would like these?

A: dude she's 17 you can't be crushing on her

J: no she has a similar style as Erika.

*Kade and Erika*

E: those are really cute shoes

K: you think the girl is you

E: no you heard him we just have a similar style.

*Tony and Jake*

A: oh look there's Rachel

R: sorry I'm late what's up?

J: okay so you remember Erika right the girl we shopped for yesterday.

R: yeah

J: well I'm buying some things for a girl who has a similar style as Erika and I can't shop for girls by myself.

R: well Erika would like those

J: okay so I'll get these in a 6.5 then we can leave.

They got the shoes and left.

K: Erika isn't that your shoe size?

E: yeah weird huh.

K: mhm let's get shopping.

Kades POV
Erika is so oblivious, Jake likes her and is obviously waiting until she's 18. I don't know why he isn't talking to her now though 17 is the age of consent. But I'm not telling her that because she needs to find out for herself.

*after shopping*

Erika's POV
When we got back to me and Jakes place we went into his room and laid out all of the outfits on his bed then went to my room. Once we got there I gasped at what I saw.

E: Kade those are the shoes

K: open your closet

I went and opened my closet and saw a bunch of new clothes.

K: whoah he really likes you

E: this can't be real

K: do you like him back?

I grabbed my bracelet and started playing with it unintentionally

E: no

K: liar, you're messing with the bracelet like you always do when you lie.

E: this is bad this is really bad.

K: yah don't say.

I looked around my room for pencil and paper to write a note. I wrote.

Jake,