Chapter 21

Sorry for the typos lately guys I wasn't really paying attention. My bad.

Jakes POV
While I was putting cream on Erika she said....

E: I love you

I just stared at her. I knew what I was gonna say but nothing came out. Until....

J: I love you too

Erika smiled which warmed my heart because she was happy.

I leaned forward and kissed her gently.

After Erika hugged me and put her head in the crook of my neck. We sat there for awhile in silence.

E: ooh you wanna see my prom dress?

J:how about tomorrow we both need some rest

E: wait are you hurt anywhere?

J: no he didn't really get to hit me, too busy covering his face.

E: can I sleep in your bed?

J: sure.

E: I'm gonna go get some pajamas on.

Erika's POV
I ran into my room and put on some pajama shorts and Jakes sweater which pretty much covered the shorts.

I went back to Jakes room to see him laying in bed on his phone.

J: are you wearing my sweater?

E: yeah it's from my birthday also known as the day you asked me to be your girlfriend.

J: you can keep it if you want.

I smiled and snuggled up to Jake and wrapped my arms around him.

E: do I make your life difficult?

J: not at all. You've helped me so much it actually made my life less difficult and I learned how be a cheer coach.

E: *giggles* goodnight Jake

J: goodnight Erika

We both slowly fell asleep.

*morning*

Last night I had a dream that crushed me but I knew it was true and it had to happen. I got up out of the bed and went to make Jake breakfast to kinda soften the blow.

Right as I finished Jake walked in. With no shirt looking like a freaking snack.

When he sat down it hit me I'm really about to do this.

J: hey

E: hi um I made you breakfast.

I pushed the plate towards him.

J: are you gonna eat?

E: uh no I'm not hungry.

J: Erika are you okay you seem a bit jumpy.

E: I have to tell you something.

J: oh my god did I get you pregnant again?

E: no um I-I think we should break up.

Jake stopped eating and looked up at me. I already had tears streaming down my face.

J: what?

E: I think w-

J: is this like a prank or something? Please tell me it's a prank.

E: no just-

J: what Erika did you not mean what you said last night cause I sure as hell meant it.

E: no I do love you with everything in my body, but you're 25 and you want kids I overheard you talking about them with Tony. I can't give you that at 18 especially after what I did to you the first time. I can't go out places with you because I'm underage. We can't go out on a date in public because I'm scared one of us will get judged for dating someone 7 years younger/older than them. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you so so much, but I think you should find a woman —not a girl, who can do all of those things with you and can give you kids. I-

J: you don't think I've thought about that Erika? I don't care about any of those things. So what if I can't go to the club so what if I have to wait a couple of years to have kids. I love you and only you. After the abortion I told you that I still liked you I didn't get p•ssed off at you. I understand that you would do that you're so young you didn't want a kid at 17 especially since your modeling career just started back up.

I just looked down while still crying and fiddling with my fingers. He's literally the best boyfriend ever.

I went over to Jake and hugged him tight. Still crying I don't know why but I couldn't stop. (Not prego)

E: I'm sorry

J: it's fine.

I started sobbing. Come on Erika get your sh•t together.

J: why are you so emotional?

E: I don't know. *crying*

Jake hugged me tighter and rubbed my back up and down.

He picked me up and took us over to the couch. I cuddled up to him and just took it all in. I took and deep breath and slowly stopped crying.

J: better?

E: yeah

*Next Day*

I woke up and went to Jakes room and jumped on his bed.

E: Jake wake up!

J: *groans* Erika nooo.

E: come on get up!

J: what do you want?

E: we forgot to look at my dress yesterday.

J: and why is that?

E: because I had a mental breakdown

J: and after that all you wanted to do was make out, but hey I'm not complaining. *laughs*

I sat down on Jake straddling him.

E: come on please.

J: why this early?

E: because I don't want to forget.

I leaned down with my hands on the bed beside each side of his head.

J: well hi there

E: come on please

J: I refuse to look at the dress

I bent down closer to where our foreheads are touching and our lips centimeters apart.

E: please *bites lip*

To be honest I don't even think I wanna show him the dress anymore.

J: um-

I kissed him before he could even finish the sentence and of course he kissed back.

J: what about the dress?

E: shhh

I kissed him again and he flipped us over.

*knock knock*

E: oh my god why always when things start to get good?

J: *laughs*

E: can we just pretend we didn't here it?

J: ummmmm no.

E: ugh

Jake got up to answer the door and I just stared at the ceiling.

Jakes POV
I open the door and....