Chapter 32

Erika's POV
My dad and Jake walked in. If I wasn't in pain or connected to wires and needles I would jump up and punch him in the face.

D: hey

E: what do you want?

D: I know you hate me for what I did, but you are still my daughter and I love you. I came here because I always get contacted when you have any type of doctors appointment.

E: why I'm 18

D: because I pay for your insurance

E: well stop in and adult now I can do it myself.

D: Erika you haven't went back to modeling yet so I know you can't afford it.

E: yes I can.

D: look me in the eyes and tell me you can afford your insurance.

I just looked away knowing he won.

D: I know you don't want me here, so I just came to make sure you were okay. Good luck on your prom queen nomination. I love you.

He was walking out.

E: I love you too.

He turned around and smiled a bit then left.

J: are-

E: I wanna go home.

J: I'll check with the doctor.

E: I wanna go home now!

It hurt so bad when I yelled but I wanted out of here.

J: I'm going Erika.

*2 minutes later*

Doc: Erika Jake Fuller out your release forms and he has your medication take one pill every two hours. Your therapist will tell you what to do with the other medicine. Take it easy okay.

E: yes sir.

The doctor left after unhooking me and taking the needles out.

Jake helped me into the wheelchair that they are forcing me to use until we get to the car.

*in the car*

J: Erika gets front seat.

Q: so we have to squeeze into the back seat?

J: yeah is there a problem with that?

Z: no there is not Q just asks dumb questions.

J: alright then let's go.

Jake dropped Tiny off at his place and his friends went with him and then we went home.

*home*

I'm laying in my bed on my side and Jake is behind me with his arms wrapped around me whispering things that just make me happier than I already am with him.

J: you are-

E: I love you

J: I love you too

Jake kissed my neck then I turned around and put my head on his chest and listened to my song. I felt Jake slip my ring back on my finger and I just smiled and held onto him tight.

*3 hours later*

Jakes POV

I woke up ready to change Erikas headwrap

J: babe wake up

E: Jake noooo

J: come on I'll be quick

E: fine

I changed Erika's wrap and we went back to sleep.

You guys I tried to keep it going but I'm so freaking bored with this book like seriously. I want to feel the thrill and excitement that I did when I wrote "Don't Fall in Love!" But I don't and it sucks. I'm gonna really need you guys to support me on this one. I have a book that is literally screaming in my head "WRITE ME!!!"

I'm dying help.