Chapter 16

Erika's POV
His voice was so soothing and calm.

E: nothing go out to your friends.

J: I made them leave now tell me what's wrong.

E: I told you nothing

J: I know when your lying Erika.

E: I don't even know what's wrong with me I just wanted some food and then I started crying.

J: I'll go get you some food and you relax okay.

E: okay.

Jake kissed my forehead and left.

*30 minutes later*

Jake came into my room with ice cream and pickles. I giggled.

E: it took you 30 minutes for ice cream and pickles.

J: I had some trouble finding that halo ice cream stuff.

E: thank you and sorry for yelling at you.

J: it's fine

I sat up and started eating and all of the sudden decided to put a pickle in my ice cream and let me tell you one of the best decisions of my life.

J: ew

E: what?

J: you just realized what you did right?

E: yeah and it's freaking delicious

J: um okay

I put the ice cream and pickles down and then kissed Jake and he kissed back.

J: what was that?

E: I just really want to kiss you.

I smashed my lips onto his making us fall back onto the bed. I got on top of him and he had his hands on my hips. I pressed my body against his and we continued making out.

*10 minutes later*

Me and Jake aren't making out anymore just long kisses. Btw somewhere in those ten minutes I made my way under him.

*knock knock*

Jake jumped off of me and and we both wiped our mouths and fixed our clothes.

Jake went out of my room to go answer the door.

When he did that my body froze. The mood swings and random cravings? I can't be pregnant though we used a condom. I'll just go to the doctor now just Incase.

Jakes POV
I opened the door and saw Logan.

J: what?

L: I just want to talk.

E: um I'm gonna go I'll be back soon please don't try to kill each other. Bye

J: bye

L: is that your girlfriend?

J: that's none of your business what do you want?

L: I wanted to actually sincerely apologize for what I did to you.

J:.....

L: I'm really sorry Jake, what I did was a d•ck move and I regret what I did everyday. I'm so so sorry.

J: okay cool bye

L: Jake

J: you didn't just do it once Logan you did it for 2 years and you expect me to just forgive you from a stupid apology?

I closed the door in his face and went to my room and slept.

Erika's POV
I'm at the doctors laying down on the thing and he's looking for a baby.

Doc: congratulations Erika you're pregnant.

I immediately started crying.

Doc: I'll give you a couple minutes

He walked out while I just cried. This can't be happening.

*five minutes later*

I stopped crying and the doctor came back.

Doc: so your due date is-

E: I want an abortion.

Doc: are you sure?

E: positive

Doc: well since you are only a couple days along we can do it now.

E: come on let's do it

Doc: okay change into this gown and I'll be right with you.

*1 hour later*

It's after the abortion and I'm driving home when I get there I go straight to my room and just cry. I just killed a whole different person.

I went to Jake room and woke him up.

J: you okay?

E: can we talk in the living room.

J: yeah

We went to the living room and Jake sat down but I stayed standing.

E: I did something bad and you're definitely gonna hate me. So I'll have all of my bags packed by tomorrow and I obviously can't live with you in Calabasas.

J: slow down Erika what happened?

E: when we hooked up in Chicago the condom must've broke or something and I-

J: got pregnant and then got an abortion....today.

E: I'm so so sorry Jake I freaked out because I'm still just a teenager and I'm so sorry a-and I-

I could barely speak I was crying all I could say was sorry and Jake just stared at me.

E: I understand that you hate me so I'll have my bags packed and I won't contact you if you don't want me too I just wanted to let you know that I'm so sorry and I'm so so so freaking sorry. I-

J: stop.

Jake stood up and I just stared at him I didn't know what to expect.

J: I don't hate you.

E: what?

J: I don't hate you, I'm just upset. But everyone would be upset even if they made this choice without a care in the world.

E: do I still have to move out?

J: I never said you had to move out, you did all of the talking. I still like you Erika and I still want you to come with me to Calabasas.

E: really?

J: yeah I do.

I hugged Jake as tight as I could and dug my head into his chest then closed my eyes. He hugged back and out his head in the crook of my neck and we both let out a sigh. Jake squeezes me a bit letting me know that he meant what he said.

We slowly let go and he smiled making me smile.

E: um I'm a bit tired so I'm gonna go to sleep.

J: yeah me too

We both made our way to our rooms but before I went into my room kissed me gently and passionately.

We both parted into our rooms and went to sleep.

*morning*

I woke up happy and excited. I got up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got ready for my birthday and getting Team10 back for Jake.

I went to Jakes room and he was already awake and ready.

E: you ready?

J: are you sure you wanna do this?

E: positive.

J: can we eat first?

E: we'll eat in the way. Let's go.