Chapter 26

Erika's POV
It was silent for awhile but then all the talking started up again but on completely different subjects thank god.

K: Erikaaaaa, you should tell the truth it's hurting your relationship. It's just your best friend trying to help.

I covered my ears and closed my eyes tight.

E: go away you're not Kade. Please go away.

I started crying.

Jakes POV
Sh•t.

J: go to your safe place.

D: what's happening? Mikey look at me.

E: *screams* GO AWAY!

J: Erika go to your safe place.

She just got up and came to me so I stood up and she hugged me. I turned us around so no one could see our faces.

*whispers*

J: it's gonna be okay it's not real it's all in your head.

Then she started her little private speech. But she did it loud enough for them to hear her with out noticing.

E: I love you, you love me, you're my boyfriend, I'm your girlfriend, you are my Jake, I am your Erika, you are mine, and I am yours, don't let go.

*whispers over*

J: Take a deep breath, it's all over. You're gonna be okay.

E: I'm scared to look at them *giggles*

J: me too *chuckles*

Anthony's POV

Everyone looked at me while Jake and Erika has their moment.

L: this is awkward

P: I'm so sorry dear.

I laughed a little Pam is a very sweet lady but sometime can be a bit oblivious to things.

A: Pam she's not my girlfriend.

L: I knew they were dating, I kept asking him and all he did was dodge the question.

D: Jake went with her too Chicago and two days after she had an appointment.

P: what kind of appointment?

W: what's going on?

L: Erika and Jake have been secretly dating for awhile and to cover it up Erika said she was dating Tony and that p•ssed Jake off. Then apparently she had some type of doctors appointment after she had a cheer competition in Chicago.

W: that's a lot.

Erika's POV
Jake was about to pull back but I wouldn't let him.

E: the appointment, my dad knows about it and now he knows about us he's gonna catch on Jake.

J: well dang what ever should I do?

E: this isn't funny

J: well if he tries to kill me I'll run and if he scolds me then I'll leave in he middle of the night.

E: with me.

J: with you.

We slowly let go and went back to our seats and pretended that never happened.

L: well let's dig in.

I started eating my food and I could feel my dad staring at me.

D: I'm sorry but I can't wait til after dinner. Erika is Jake the reason for your appointment?