Chapter 13

Jake and Erika broke up. My heart is literally broke. Like I don't even want to write anymore Jerika. There is no reason too anymore so bleh.

Erika's POV
"Jake Paul scary clown prank". I clicked on the video and it indeed was Jake. He looked so happy and he had so much energy. He had 20 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!

E: Jake

J: yeah

E: why didn't you tell me you were a YouTuber.

J: well I'm not anymore.

E: why you look so happy in this video and dude your house was freaking huge.

J: it's still my house it's still all there with all the people that lived there with me.

E: what happened?

J: I was running a company called Team10, it stood for Teen Entertainment And Media. I would help other influencers grow and then my dad took over and just ruined everything. Then he made it seem like I was a bad guy stealing all of their money so I was basically kicked out of my own house.

E: well we're gonna have to do something about that aren't we?

J: what?

E: Saturday before the fair we are going to Calabasas.

J: Erika

E: I'm gonna sleep you should too it's gonna be a long flight.

I put on my headphones and laid my head back on the seat soon falling asleep.

Jakes POV
Oh my god I'm screwed.

*Chicago*

~Next day (Thursday) at Hotel~

We were in the biggest sweet they had which consisted of 7 beds and four bathrooms and a kitchen, so basically an apartment. A very large apartment.

The girls would share a bed 2 girls per bed and then I got my own but I moved my bed to a different room. So the girls can have their privacy.

As I was setting up my bed Erika came into the room.

E: hey

J: uh hey, aren't you supposed to be practicing?

I finished up and sat on my bed.

E: yeah but we need our coach to watch and see how we are doing. I can't really watch and perform at the same time.

J: okay then let's go.

I got up about to walk out of the door but Erika stopped me.

E: Jake?

J: yeah

E: I wanted to say thanks one more time for all of the things you've done for me.

J: no problem. Now let's go

We leave to a field that no one ever goes to and practiced there.

J: Brit do that again, but better!

She did it again.

J: how the hell did you do worse?!

Brit: sorry

J: it's fine just try it again, don't think about the crowd or the prize or anything at all. Just relax and let it all fall together naturally.

They did the whole routine perfectly in sync.

J: that was great guys. Do that tomorrow and you'll have first place and your Cherries will be saved.

I was standing looking at the sky for absolutely no reason.

E: hey

J: I have to apologize to Brit

E: no you don't. She actually thinks that you're great for the team all of the girls do.

J: really?

E: yeah, and you thought you were gonna do bad.

J: well I'm just a dude who did some touch down dances. I'm no cheer coach, so you could get where I'm coming from.

E: oh I meant to ask can we go swimming before we call it night?

J: yeah but I've got some thinking to do so I'll stay up in the room but if you need me just call or come up to the room.

E: okay

Erika ran off and I just sat on the grass and just stared at the sky.

*25 minutes later*

E: hey Jake we're going now are you going back up to the room?

J: yeah I was waiting until you guys were done.

E: okay see you. *smiles*

J: see you

When Erika smiled it warmed my heart she was finally happy again. And last night she had no nightmares about that thing.

I went upstairs to our hotel room then to my bedroom for these couple of days and plopped down onto the bed.

J: *sigh* what are you doing Jake.

Erika's POV
I was tanning while some girls were swimming and just thought.

What if me and Jake could be together? It wouldn't be that big of a deal. It's only 7 years there are people out there who date someone 20 years older than them. Yah know what I'm just gonna go for it.

E: girls I'm gonna go in you staying?

Brit: yeah we were just talking about asking you what time Jake wanted us in.

E: he didn't set a specific time, but just make sure you come in not to late because we need that beauty sleep. You guys did great today.

Polly: thanks Erika, we'll be in around 8pm.

E: four hours?

Quinn: yeah we were gonna explore a bit too but not far.

E: alright see you guys.

Girls: see ya.

I went back up to our hotel room and I put on my cover up and went straight to Jakes room. I quietly locked the door so Jake wouldn't notice.

E: Jake?

He flinched

J: Jesus you scared the crap out of me.

He sat up and put he back against his headboard.

J: what's up?

E: I'm gonna do something but you have to promise not freak out.

J: okay I promise.

E: the day I bought you all of those clothes for you I was with Kade and we bumped into Tony. He told me that you were getting some clothes for a girl you liked. I was also there when you picked out he shoes, and when I got home those shoes were on my bed.

Jake just froze and stared at me, he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

E: I actually really like the shoes I just haven't worn them because Anthony would see me in them and we wouldn't want that.

J: Erika I-

E: now those is the part where you can't freak out.

J: okay

I went over and sat on his lap straddling him.

J: oh okay um hi

I did it I just kissed him.