Chapter 23

I just wanted to say a few things: I love you guys and all of the support you give me through each story I write, but sometimes I lose interest in the books easily because I work so hard on pleasing you guys that I'm not very happy with the chapter or chapters I write. No, I'm not ending this but I just wanted to let you guys know that sometimes I'm gonna do what I want. I won't lose interest in the book and you guys will still like reading it (hopefully). You are still very welcome to leave your comments and what you would like to read, just please don't be rude.....I seriously hope you don't take this as an insult because it 100% isn't.

                                                       ~JerikaShiz

Erika's POV
After he put the ring on my finger he just held my hand for awhile then looked at me.

J: you are my girlfriend, you will always be my girlfriend, I will hold your hand whenever you want me too, I will never lie to you again, I will do everything in my power to make you happy, I love you, you are-

I smashed my lips onto his and he kissed back. I sat on his lap and he put his hands on my waist.

Everything seemed in slow motion. It was all so passionate. I loved every second of it.

*2 hours later*

Me and Jake are laying down in my bed. I have his shirt on and my underwear and he has his joggers on with his underwear of course.

My head is on his chest and I just close my eyes listening to his heartbeat.

Jakes POV
Every time me and Erika sleep in the same bed she always says...

E: I love you, you love me, you're my boyfriend, I'm your girlfriend, you are my Jake, I am your Erika, you are mine, and I am yours, don't let go.

And then she's asleep. I never ask her what it means or why she does it because that just seems like one of those things where you are just supposed to feel what you feel with what she says, and I feel loved each time she says it.

Kinda like interpretive dance. You are supposed to let the story tell itself you aren't supposed to tell the story.

*morning*

Erika's POV
I wake up in Jake arms and I didn't feel like getting up so I got more comfortable in his warmth.

J: well hi there

E: oh you're awake.

J: yeah I have been for awhile.

E: well you're stuck here for a couple minutes.

J: well do you want to show me your prom dress?

E: yessss

I hopped up and went into my closet and brought out a mannequin looking think with my dress on it.