Chapter 22

Jakes POV
I opened the door and closed it back immediately, then opened it again.

J: HI DENIS

D: why are you yelling

J: um I have no idea. So what's up?

D: well can I come in?

Erika was coming out of my room and Denis almost saw her so I pulled him into a hug.

J: how are you doing man we haven't talked in awhile.

Denis backed up.

D: are you okay?

J: I went out last night and I guess I'm still recovering from me being a bit tipsy.

D: o-kay. I came here to talk to Erika.

J: I'll go get her

I went to Erika's room and she was changing out of my sweater.

J: hey your dad wants to talk to you.

E: does he only come to LA to talk to me I mean there's a thing called phones.

J: maybe he wants to see your face.

E: there is also this thing call face time.

Erika came up to me and got real close to my face.

E: we'll finish what we started later.

She walked away as I just stared at her almost tripping when I turned the corner because I wasn't paying attention to anything else only her.

E: hey dad

I sat down on the couch and just got on my phone.

Erika's POV
Why is my dad here? I could've sworn he said he didn't want to talk to me for awhile.

D: hey Mikey

E: sooo what's up?

D: I wanted to talk to you.

E: yeah um you're gonna run out of money if you keep coming here just to talk.

D: I know and I thought about that so this is my last time coming to LA for awhile.

E: okay what did you want to talk about?

D: your appointment

In the corner of my eye I saw Jake tense up. He's still mad.

E: how about we go in my room.

Me and my dad went to my room and I closed the door.

D: okay I just wanted to say I'm sorry for flipping out on you. I understand you didn't want a kid yet but it upset me that you didn't tell me. So I wanted to be here in person to tell you that I am truly sorry.

I smiled a bit then hugged him.

E: I love you dad

D: I love you too Mikey.

We back away from the hug, he looked at his watch and he frowned. Just like last time he has to leave so early.

D: I have to go I'll see you later and I'll call you tonight.

E: okay love you

My dad walked out and I waited to hear the door close to go to Jake.

E: Jake

J: hm

E: I know you're still upset with me.

J: what makes you think that?

E: I saw you when my dad mentioned the appointment your body got so tense and your face turned a bit red.

J: I'm not upset

I sat down and grabbed his hand but he pulled away.

E: see? You won't even hold my hand, if you weren't upset you would've held my hand. I get that you're mad but you don't have to lie to me about it. I didn't know that you wanted kids but as soon as I found out I felt way worse then when I did before and I'm sorry if I could go back and change what I did I would.

Jake wouldn't look at me and just stayed on his phone. I just got up and went into my room and started packing. I put the shoes, his sweater, and the promise ring he gave me on my bed. I only packed up the stuff I bought and left the ones Jake bought.

Then I left he was too busy on his phone ignoring me to notice.

Jakes POV
Okay maybe I'm a still bit upset from when Erika got the abortion but I didn't have to be such a d•ck to her. I might be a crappy boyfriend.

I went to her room and knocked on her door.

No answer....

I knocked again.

No answer....

Erika would've usually gotten annoyed by now and would've just opened the door. So I went in and saw the shoes I bought her, my sweater I gave to her, and.....the promise ring.

I opened the closet and all of her stuff was gone except the stuff I bought her.

I looked all around and all of her stuff was gone.

I sat down on her bed and called her.

No answer....

I texted her

Jakey❤️: Erika please come home I'm so sorry for being a d•ck. Yes I'm still a bit upset but I shouldn't have lied to you about it or been a d•ck to you. I love you and you know that please come home.

                                                     Baby Girl❤️
                                                         Read.

Jakey❤️: Erika please.

I just laid down on her bed taking in her scent for probably the last time and fell asleep not even knowing it.

Erika's POV
I wanted to answer the text and tell him how much I love him but I can't give in that easily. I did that with Noah and look what happened.

*4 hours later*

It's been 4 hours and I still can't stop thinking about him. I need him.

I got up out of the bed (forgot to mention she's in a hotel)

Got all my stuff packed up and went home.

*home*

When I got in I took all of my bags to my room and jumped when I saw Jake in my bed passed out.

I went over and sat next to him and just admired him. (Not in a creepy way)

E: Jake

He sat up quickly and looked at me. Without saying a word he grabbed my hand and put the promise ring back on my finger. While I just watched him.

J:.....