Chapter 33

*prom day 6am*

Jakes POV
I wake up to Erika jumping up and down on my bed.

E: JAKE WAKE UP ITS PROM DAY!!!!

J: Erika I love you but a man needs his sleep.

She stopped jumping and laid on top of me.

E: come on babe please.

J: no Erika

Erika grabbed my arms and pulled me up.

J: fine but if you want me to get up you have to get off of me.

E: no I think I'm gonna stay here.

J: what was the point of waking me up

E: your eyes I wanted to see those eyes. You are the sexiest man alive.

J: yeah I know

E: *giggles*

Erika slapped my chest

J: can I get up now

E: yeah we need to shower

J: we?

Erika took her shirt off and bra then got off me and walked to the bathroom. I hurried out of my bed almost tripping.

When I got into the bathroom Erika was already in. But it was a bubble bath not a shower.

E: are you coming?

I hurried and got undressed then got into the tub.

Erika crawled onto my lap.

E: hey

I just stared at her I couldn't get the words out.

I felt Erika lay her lips on mine and we immediately started making out. Basically Erika took control this time and it was hot.

Erika slid herself onto me making us both moan.

J: wait

Erika's POV
So here's the deal. Jake wants a baby, and I want a baby too. We were gonna wait but I decided to surprise him since he's been wanting a baby so much longer than me.

E: what

J: I don't have a condom on

E: it's okay I'm on the pill

No I'm not.

I kissed Jake again and put his hands on my boobs, it always makes him harder when I do that. He moved his hands down to my butt and got a good grip and guided me to where it was more pleasurable for both of us.

E: oh my god yes

We stopped and Jake carried me to his bed and he was on top this time. (Under the covers) he started thrusting super fast.

E: YES JAKE HARDER!!!!

The head board was banging against the wall, I was screaming in pleasure, Jake was moaning, it was just crazy. I'm for sure gonna get pregnant.

E: RIGHT THERE, YES RIGHT THERE!!!!

I gripped onto the sheets and my back arched.

After awhile we both finished and luckily when Jake did it was inside me.

I had my head on his chest and we were both panting like crazy.

E: woah

J: yeah, what happened to getting ready for prom?