CHAPTER 5

Betty's POV

"Alice?" the man asks. Mom nods. They both smile so big.

I furrow my eyebrows and look at mom. How is she a serpent?

Mom goes on the stage and they hug long. Then she pulls away and kisses him. My eyes widen and so do Jug's. We both start laughing, and nobody gets us except for all the teenagers from school.

"Betty, come up here," mom says.

I widen my eyes, "No," I say, looking at all the people in the bar. Everyone laughs at me.

"Come on," mom smirks. I sigh and go on the stage, trying to avoid the fact that everyone is looking at me.

"FP, this is Betty, my youngest daughter. And Betty this is FP, my, um.." she says and starts doubting.

I sigh, "Just say it," I say.

"Husband," FP says.

I widen my eyes, "What? I thought that you and..." I start, looking at mom, "How is that.. PLEASE tell me that you're kidding," I say, getting that FP is Jughead's dad.

"I thought that you'd be happy," mom says confused.

"Ew," I say, looking at the ground. The high school kids are laughing so hard, but the others don't get this.

"Are we blood related?" I ask FP.

He looks confused, "No?" he makes it a question.

I sigh in relief, "Thank god," I say. They are so confused.

"Um.." FP starts, "This is Jughead, my son," he says to both of us.

Jug's face is exactly the same, that mine. He's staring at me and I'm staring at him.

"Ew," we both say in unison.

"What?" mom chuckles.

"Dad, why didn't you say anything earlier?" Jug asks FP, "I thought that you and mom were married.." he says in shock.

"Yeah, guys. What the fuck," I say, looking at mom.

"I don't get it... Why is this a bad thing?" mom asks and FP nods confused.

"Why?" I chuckle. They nod, voth confused.

"Because," I say and spoon Jughead's face and kiss him. I can feel that he's still in shock, like me, but it's dissapearing a few seconds after starting kissing.

I pull awya and he pecks my lips two more times and I look at FP ans he looks at my mom. They're both smirking.

"Please tell us the truth.. Are we related?" Jug asks both of them.

"No," they laugh. We both sigh in relief and I turn my back to Jug and he outs his arms around me and kisses my hair.

"We're like what then.. Stepsiblings?" I ask and swallow down my gross feeling.

They laugh at us and nod. I groan and look at mom.

"You saw that he was staring at me from the window. Why didn't you say anything?" I ask.

"I didn't know," she chuckles.

"I literally saw, how your facial reactions physicallly changed from sad and concerned to shocked and happy. You could've just mentioned it, before I developed feelings for my stepbrother. Ew, mom," I whine the last sentence.

She and FP chuckle at me. I can almost feel Jug smirk. He kisses my hair.

"Why are you using words like this? I can't understand you," someone shouts from the back of a bar.