CHAPTER 4

Betty's POV

"Okay class," Ms. Pappel says, "We'll watch a movie tonight," she says, turning on the projector. I smile. I love movies.

"Do you like movies?" Jug whispers to me.

I look at him and nod with a smile, "Same," he whispers. I chuckle and look back at the teacher.

"But first," she says, "For next week," she starts and basically the whole class groans. Me and Jug chuckle and listen to the teacher.

"For next monday, you need to write an essay, on the subject: "How do become a ..." and the job, that you wanna do, after school," she says.

I smile and write it down. I wanna be a writer. I write it into my notebook.

How to become a good writer.

I look iver at Jug's. He writes the exavt same thing. He raises his head and looks at mine and smiles. Then he looks up at me and we both chuckle.

"You wanna be a writer?" I ask.

"As I can see, so do you," he smirks.

We both chuckle and he puts his arm on the back of my chair. The touch makes me shiver, which makes me enjoy it even more.

The teacher puts the movie on. Fucking Romeo and Juliet. I sigh. How can I survive this class, without wanting to kiss him every second. I can feel him tensing up a little too. We both smirk and keep looking at the screen.

I'm not paying any attenion. I can only feel his arm around me. Ughhh YOU CAN DO THIS GIRL! STAY STILL!

*Time pass, 5 minutes*

I can't do this. I can feel his eyes on me. And I can feel his arm against my back.

I sigh and give up. I look at him, spoon his face and pull him into the kiss immediatly.

I can feel him smiling a little, like I am. We kiss for about 2 minutes. Then I pull away and rest my forehead against his. He does the same and we're both panting and smiling at each other.

"That was," I start, with a whisper.

"Amazing," he finishes with a quiet voice.

I'm still spooning his face. I peck his lips for a few more times. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

I stand up a little, quietly and he moves my chair next to his. I know, that people behind us, noticed us kissing, but I don't care.

I sit back on the chair. He puts his arm around my shoulders now and I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses it and puts his other arm around me too, basically side hugging me.

He rests his head on mine and I smile, trying to focuse on the movie, that I've seen so many times, about the book that I've read even more.

I put my arms around his torso and he chuckles a little and pulls his head away and so do I. We start making out, still in the same position.

Soon I hear the teacher's voice, "Elizabeth and Forsythe," she says. We both pull away and smirk at her.

"Eyes on the movie," she says. Everyone looks at us, but I try to focuse back on the movie.

"Forsythe?" I whisper with a smirk.

"Forsythe Pendelton Jones the Third," he whispers.

I look at him and he looks at me, "I like it," I say and kiss him again.