CHAPTER 15

Betty's POV

I'm in one room, where I can't get out. It only has a matress and a toilet. It's like jail. I hear Veronica screaming in the room next to me. Someone comes in.

I'm curled on the matress, sitting, my knees curled under my chin. I'm shaking and crying like crazy.

"Shh, girl," one woman says, who came in with a man who is pushing something on wheels.

The woman sits next to me and touches my hair. I pull away immediatly.

"Where am I? I wanna go home," I cry lke crazy.

"You're here, because we can make you better. You have too many emotions, you show too many emotions. And we're gonna make you better, don't worry," she says and with that, the man grabs me and holds me on the spot.

I cry while they're showing me pictures of people with different emotions. The woman shows me some emotion with a boy screaming from pain, "Bad," she says and gives me a slap.

I cry and try to get away from there, but they won't let me. She shows me a picture of a laughing girl, "Bad," she says and cuts my arm.

I scream from pain and she slaps me. And that goes on and on, until they run out of about 30 pictures.

I'm laying on my matress now, shaking and crying and screaming. I know, that I have to hide my emotions, but I also know that it's bad to hide them. So I don't.

FP's POV

"They both should have math right now," I say. Mustang nods and we go out of the office, where they showed us that.

We go into class number 202. Everyone turns on us and all the serpents stand up.

"Sit down," I say and they sit down. We look around the class.

"Excuse me, who are you looking for?" the teacher asks.

I sigh, "Elizabeth Cooper and Veronica Lodge," I say.

"Are they okay? WHAT HAPPENED?" Toni asks and gets up with Sweet Pea and Fangs.

"Sit down. And no words to Jug or Archie. They're gonna be back on Saturday, tomorrow, then we'll tell them," I say.

"Tell them what? What happened?" Fangs asks.

"After the school. Come into the bar," I say. They all sigh and sit down.

"Has anyone seen them today?" Mustang asks all the kids. They all shake their heads. My phone starts ringing, I take it out from my pocket and see Hermione's name.

"Yes, any news?" I ask.

"The police is here, you have to come," she says.

"Be right there, they're not in school," I say and end the call.

"The police is there, we have to go," I say to Mustang and we both run to my car.

*Time pass, 10 hours*

"Fuck," I yell and throw the mic on the ground.

"Calm down, you've been doing it all day," Penny says to me.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING!" I yell and hit a chair over with tears.

"You can't be sure. They might have really just gone somewhere," Slurpe says to me, they're all panicking actually.

"No one is telling Jug or Archie until they get back. Understood?" I ask. They all nod with worried faces.

"Fuck," I say again and start being anxious.