CHAPTER 24

A/N! I just finished writing this... Get some tissues. It's 2:18AM and I'm sovbing and trying not to wake my sister. But I'm always overly emotional, so she gets it..

Jughead's POV

"Baby, you can do this," I say, almost crying myself, "Start pushing," I say.

Betty looks into my eyes and takes a deep breath. Then she pushes as hard as possible while crying and screaming. I know, that there's something wrong with the labour, cause the doctors are checking everything.

Her head falls on the table/bed. She seems to lose concious.

"What's wrong?" I ask the doctors, and kiss Betty's forehead who's crying hysterically.

"We don't know! Her hearbeat is slowing down," one doctor says, "Betty. What are you feeling?" she asks.

"Nothing," Betty sighs in relief, "Absolutely nothing at all," she says.

"GET THE BABY OUT!" one doctor yells. The others nod and start cutting Betty, but she doesn't feel anything.

I spoon her face, "I love you baby. What is happening?" I cry.

"Juggie," she says and raises her hands and spoons my face, though I can see that she's tired, "I love you. You can't kill yourself. Our baby. She needs you. Tell her that I loved her more than anything. I LOVE YOU. I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU. I'll see you soon," she sighs the ending while crying and her eyes close.

"WHAT?! BABY! NO! YOU CAN'T!" I shout while crying.

Some men grab me and take me out of the room, "NO!" I cry while screaming, "BABY!" I cry.

"Sir. Calm down. We don't know, what happened," one man says.

"My girl. She's dead!" I yell into his face, furious.

"She might not be. Sit down. Calm down. Your family is outside this room here," another one says.

"NO! I NEED to see my baby!" I cry.

The men sigh with tears too and push me out of the room.

"No!" I yell while crying. I can feel dad's arms around me.

"Jug. What happened?" he asks me.

I cry and turn around and hug him back as tightly as I can while shaking and sobbing.

"What happened?" Archie asks in shock. JB seems scared.

"BETTY. She... She," I sob.

I feel dad tensing up and I see the tears in his eyes, "She what?" he asks.

"SHE'S DEAD!" I yell. And with that, I fall on the ground, unconcious.

*Time pass*

I open my eyes. I see white cealing, white walls. And then I see Archie, Veronica, Jellybean, Sweets, Toni, Fangs and Kevin.

"What happened?" I ask. They all turn their heads to me with tears.

"FUCK!" I shout and sit up on the bed, knowing that she's dead. That Betty, the love of my life, my baby. She is dead.

I feel Archie's arms around me and I hug him back while sobbing.