:Chapter 13:

***QUESTION TO ALL FIX ME FANS!!!***VERY IMPORTANT!!!***

I have a problem. I'm finding working on Break Me rather difficult. I'm not giving up on the idea and I will start posting EVENTUALLY (I can't promise when) so I have a question for you.

Would you prefer I force myself to work on Break Me for a while and toss this fanfiction aside (meaning I might get behind on this and not post as often as you would like if not at all) or I toss Break Me aside for some time and I finish writing this making the wait for Break Me a little longer (a month or 2 tops)?

I know a lot of you guys are loving this story, it's a personal favorite of mine as well, but I also am awar that a lot of you have been waiting for Break Me for a longtime now and I'm sorry :(

PLEASE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!!!

*********************************************************

***40 VOTES FOR CHAPTER 14***

I'm a little disappointed guy... I'm still mossing 7 votes on the last chapter and I asked the same number of votes than last time :/ I personally loved the chapter and I was happy with myself when I posted it. Guess you guys weren't as pleased. I'm posting today anyways because I'm leaving tomorrow for Montreal since I didn't go last week. No update till Tuesday.

*********************************************************

:Chapter 13:

I guess being two highly intelligent Time Lords made us slack off a little on seriousness. We were like the two students in grade school always talking in class and fooling around. Things were easier now! If one didn’t think of something, than the other one did.

That’s why, still laughing at a clever joke the Doctor had made, we walked out of my TARDIS after a call on his psychic paper brought us here to Frodilyca, not expecting anything too difficult. The Doctor walked up to the leader who summoned us and bowed in a silly way that I had to cover my mouth with my hand not to laugh like an idiot in front of Jelera Osmitfous.

“Yes, Sir Osmitfous?” the Doctor asked, trying hard not to laugh as well at his own silliness in front of a planet leader.

“Odd this would make you laugh, Doctor. I on the other hand am not amused,” he replied coldly.

“And what don’t you find amusing? You’ve got Affiliisies in your forests? Dolikys want to invade your planet? Tell me what it is and I’ll fix it up!”

“Daleks.”

And the room felt silent.

My jaw clenched and my hands became first as the Doctor starred at Jelera in disbelief. A terrible surge of anger had taken over my body and my first instinct was to find the Daleks now and blow them to pieces.

“Explain,” the Doctor asked.

“Daleks have contacted us and… They threaten to destroy our planet if we didn’t give them this,” Jelera said, holding out in the palm of his hands a small marble sized cube. “It is my planets prized possession,” he elaborated. “The life of Frodilyca. We found it at the top of our highest mountain. It has infinite energy.”

I frown at him.

“There’s no such thing as infinite energy. At least not in one place,” I point out.