Chapter 1

A/N - this is just the first chapter so it's kind of slow but I promise it'll pick up from here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Isabella's POV**

I dashed up the steps. 1:15 we still had 15 minutes! I made a sharp turn at the top of the steps to my room and walked across to the window which I flew open. Yes! sienna was in her room! Sienna was my neighbor to my right and our bedroom windows were right across from each other on the 2nd floors. It was quite handy at times! I screamed across the gap "SIIEEENNAAA!!" and she appeared in the window a moment later which she slowly opened up. 10 minutes.

"what do you need?" she asked as she leaned against the window pane.

"10 minutes! Get your butt over here and get Cassidy! I'll get Andrea!" Cassidy was Sienna's other next door neighbor to HER right and Andrea lived to my left. We'd all been best friends for a while and it was handy that we all lived in the same col-de-sac. It was a nice little circle with nothing but a median of trees in the middle. I rushed back down the steps and out the door. Sienna was sprinting down the small hill in front of her house to Cassidy's next door. I started slapping Andrea's door screaming "ooopeen uuppp riiight now!" until the door opened.

I was greeted by a very surprised looking Andrea. "hey" she sort of half asked.

"we have" I looked down at my phone "6 minutes!" i gasped breathless and she caught on quickly and all four of us met up at my house and we crowded around my laptop on the floor.

**Cassidy's POV**

"get on the website!!" sienna yelled.

"I'm trying!" i whined as i tried to make isabella's very slow laptop load.

"1 minute before they go on sale!" Andrea shrieked. Yes we were going to try and buy One Direction tickets. Not just ANY tickets though, the kind that everyones going to be at and sell out in less than a minute. I got onto the ticket website with just 30 seconds to spare. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1-

"CLICK IT"

"CLICK THE BUTTON"

"GET THE TICKETS OH MY GOSH!"

They all shrieked and squealed at me as i rushed to buy the tickets. I filled everything out, 4 tickets, front row, and...

sold out.

"umm" i didnt know how to say this. "they're sold out..." i half whispered at the floor. Andrea looked like she was about to cry.

"are you freakin kidding me!?" isabella yelled at the laptop. We've been waiting 4 months for these tickets to go on sale. We all worked so hard to get the money to pay for it and it sold out. Wow.

Sienna slowly shut the laptop and got to her feet. "well.. I'm gonna go eat my feelings. What do you guys want?" she asked.

"some chips" I said, looking up at Sienna who was grabbing her car keys.

"nutella and nilla wafers" Isabella chimed as she got up off the ground.

"those cute little things" Andrea said last. "you know what I mean the little things in-"

"yeah I gotcha girl" Sienna cut her off as she turned to walk out the front door.

**Sienna's POV**

I walked down Isabella's driveway to my Jeep. I pulled my long dark brown hair into a ponytail before putting on my Ray Bans and climbing into my car. I don't really know why I decided to drive, the 7/11 was literally right down our small little street and to the left. It's a 5 minute walking distance! Within a minute I pulled into the 7/11 and walked into the doors. The cool air of the store hit me as I walked in and straight to the little snack section. I grabbed myself a big box of fruit snacks and then all of the girls' requests. My arms were overflowing with food, I could hardly see where I was walking when it hit me. I walked straight into the little stand in front of the aisle I was in. My fruit snacks fell out of my hands. "oh crap!" I yelled as I leaned down to grab the big box when someone else's hand reached down to grab it instead. I looked up into the familiar brown eyes.