❈ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ❈

Y/N 's POV :

I groaned in pain as I fell down from the kick Namjoon gave me on my stomach. It was early in the morning and we were just training outside our training school.

"I'm sorry, did that hurt you?", he said in a sarcastic way. I know he cares about me, he just wants to make me mad. We both know that, when I'm mad, I fight much better. Of course it hurts when Namjoon hits me, because he is stronger than me, but I consider myself to be very strong as well.

"I'm fine, my stupid ass friend" I said with a smirk on my face and I got up and he just chuckled at my words.

"Aw you know you love me" , I rolled my eyes,

"You're right, although you are a little shit..", I laughed. Spending time with Namjoon is the best. He can be so silly and stupid, but at the same time, so serious and interesting. What I admire about him is his bravery and honesty. He is one of the braver, stronger Warriors I've seen. Although we're still trainees, I'm sure he will become an amazing warrior. Neither me nor Namjoon have had the chance to go to a battlefield and kill a dragon. Trainees don't do that. But tomorrow we will get out and by 'get out' I mean that we'll secretly sneak out of Corona and go to the battlefield. Namjoon and I have been planning this for weeks, and we finally have the perfect plan.

"Practice is over for today you little chicken, now let's go get some rest." he lightly laughed and I playfully punched his arm.

"I couldn't agree more with you, my lovely peace of shit.". Namjoon and I use these 'nicknames' when we talk to each other because it's fun. We both know how much we care about each other deeply. Namjoon laughed at my sentence, showing me his cute dimples. I believe that he is a very attractive man, but I could never see him sexually. He's like a brother to me. Every time someone thinks that we're a couple, I want to vomit and we both laugh. Besides, Namjoon has a girlfriend. I don't know her that well, but by the way he talks about her, I can see that he is happy, and that's all I want for him. Me and Namjoon are both kind of poor, due to the fact that all our family's belongings were burnt under the fires of the dragons. To reduce our economical problems , we decided to work somewhere. Namjoon decided to devote his life being a Warrior, hoping that one day he'd become a Knight in the King's army. He was like a teacher to me, when it came to fighting. I believe in him because he is passionate at what he does and he never gives up. If it wasn't for Namjoon, I would have given up many times. I, on the other hand, decided to work at a man's shop that I know very well. His name was Andrew and he had a small shelter, where he built armory for Warriors and even the King's army. Andrew was like a father to me. He and his wife, Thalia cared about me and Namjoon as if we were their children. Working at Andrew's shelter, made me learn a lot about weapons. I learnt what metal we use for the dragon's weaknesses, I learned about the rocks we used in the catapults, I learned how to use a fire sword, one of the hardest weapons to handle. Andrew was a good teacher. He taught me and Namjoon a lot of things. I'm glad that he was beside us while we were so small and helpless. We owe most of our knowledge about dragons, weapons and even the history of Corona to Andrew. Namjoon and I walked back to my home and I was already very tired. We lived pretty far from the town's square, at a very quiet neighborhood. I lived besides Andrew's house and Namjoon lived a few blocks away from me. From my bedroom's window, I had a clear view of Corona and the ocean. Corona was like a big island. The Bridge was the only thing that connected us to the mainland, in other words "hell". Only the greatest, most brave Warriors were able to leave Corona and come back alive. No one knew what the world outside of this island looked like except these Warriors, The Five and The King. We didn't even know if there were more kingdoms like Corona. All we knew was that the Island was safe, and the mainland was not. Drifting away from my thoughts, I slowly closed my eyes. As the lights of the city hid behind my eyelids, all I did was dreaming and resting. I needed to rest, because tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow is the great escape.

Wow um, this was long... Sorry but I was eager to write more, so I'm actually happy ☺️. Also, I know that the story might be very boring at the beginning, but soon enough, it will get much more interesting.
Fun fact : Corona actually means 'crown' in my language, but that's not the reason why I named the Island Corona. I actually named it after a real Island that looks exactly like this. This island was also the inspiration behind the movie "Tangled".
Here's a picture of the actual island... I recently realized that Corona isn't it's name, but I like it and I'm going to stick with it lmao...

That's all

That's all. Thank you for reading and supporting me 💗💗 ~A/N

 Thank you for reading and supporting me 💗💗 ~A/N