❈ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ❈

" Goodnight Tae", I said and closed my eyes. "Goodnight my love", Taehyung said. I smiled to myself and slept in peace in between his warm touch...

Taehyung's POV

I woke up early in the morning to see her beautiful face. My heart fluttered at the thought of her. She is my princess after all. I got up from bed since I had a lot of things to do today. I got ready and just before I leave, I kissed her forehead, making sure I didn't wake her up. I headed out to find the Five. I had to talk to them about the problems that had come up in the army. I entered the oldest's tower and headed to the room where all our gatherings would take place. I sat in my chair and soon, the rest of them walked in, greeting me.

"How have you been doing Taehyung? We haven't seen you in a while now", Jungkook, the youngest of them spoke up.

"I've been... Busy", I said while gulping down. I didn't want to admit that I've been dismissing my responsibilities as a king for Y/N.

"Busy and yet, there are so many problems around the kingdom.", Jin, the oldest of the six of us reminded me.

"I know that... That's why I'm here", I said looking down. I didn't want them to understand that I was hiding something.

"Taehyung may I ask you something?", Yoongi said. Me and Yoongi trust each other the most, that's why I can never lie to him and he uses that against me. I nodded in response.

"What did you do with that girl?" he said and my eyes widened. He smirked as he realized he found my weak spot.

"GIRL? WHAT GIRL?", Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok shouted all in one voice.

"Taehyung here, had a trainee come to his castle a few weeks ago. No one has seen that girl since then. So... Where is she?", Yoongi glared at me, making me gulp again.

"I-I'm not obliged to tell you...", I said and I knew I was wrong, but I don't want them to know what I did with her. They'll probably try to take her away from me.

"Fine, don't speak. But you must not let anything or anyone get in between us and our kingdom.", Yoongi said. He's right. I have to be responsible. I can't risk losing my kingdom over someone I love. I can't risk sacrificing so many innocent lives, just to be with her.

"Don't worry Yoongi, I'll make sure to be more responsible". I said. After our meeting , I decided to take a walk on the woods surrounding our castle. I heard some noise from the bushes and just then, a dragon appeared out of nowhere. I fought with all my strength with the dragon. I definitely got hit by the creature many times, but in the end, I won. I saw the lifeless creature slowly turn into ash. Fire Dragons had that. As soon as they died, they turned into ashes. I realized that this dragon was inside Corona. Inside the castle. How did I let this happen? I am so reckless. I need to be more careful and in order to do that I must spend way less time with Y/N. The thought of that kills me. She makes me feel things I've never felt before . She keeps me calm, sane relaxed and I need that. But I can't let her be the reason of Corona's destruction. I have to let her go. Tears began to flow from my eyes to my cheeks. The thought of letting her go, when I just made her mine is so hard. But it needs to be done...

Oopsies, I told you it's quiet before the crazy... 🤗. Just warning you that there will be many twists and turns from now on... 🤗😌
Thank you for reading my story, yesterday I hit 1k reads and I'm so happy that you enjoy this story, I love you guys to death 💞💞 ~A/N