❈ᴄʜᴇʀɪsʜɪɴɢ❈

My tears wouldn't stop falling and I was so deep inside my thoughts, that I didn't even notice that someone had entered the bathroom ...

"Why are you crying? ", a man's voice said and I opened my puffy eyes and turned to face the man who started me to death. My eyes widened and I covered my body, but the bathtub's foams were covering me. It was him, the King. What the hell? Does he think that he can walk inside a bathroom without even knocking? Rude...

" Excuse me, could you please get out?" I slightly raised my voice as I didn't find his actions very nice.

" That's not the right question, Princess. "... Did he just? Did he call me princess? Ugh this guy...

" Could you at least not look at me? I'm shy... " I looked down and I knew that I was probably looking like a red tomato by now.

" Of course... If you answer my question. ", he said and the same, stupid, hot smirk appeared on his lips. I can't lie to myself. He is quite attractive... I did not just think of that... Oh Lord, why me?...

"Erm, c-could you please repeat the question?", I said while stuttering and looking in his eyes to find an answer.

"Why were you crying Y/N?", he said in a bit worried tone.

"I-I'm just concerned...", I said and I could feel my inner mind and heart breaking into millions of pieces.

"Why?", he said.

"I'm not sure. I don't know what's going to happen to me and I don't even know if I can trust you. I mean you are our superior protector, but most people fear you. And maybe their fear has gotten into me.", I confessed what I was thinking at the moment. His eyes suddenly looked to the ground and he seemed sad. Wow, I've made him sad three times, I'm definitely in big trouble...

He let out a breath "If I tell you my name, will you feel more comfortable with me?", my eyes widened as many people didn't knew his name. I nodded and he sighed and took a deep breath. He came near me and he looked at me. I could feel his eyes pierce my skin, my soul. He was now sitting on the corner of the bathtub, looking at my eyes. I had completely forgotten that I was still in the bathtub, naked and most of the foam had dissolved, but he didn't say anything.

"Get out of the bathtub, change and I'll wait for you at the dinner room. Lisa will help you find it.", I was shocked at his phrase as I was ready to hear his name... Damn this is going to be more difficult than I thought... He left the bathroom in seconds and I released a big breath. Why do I feel so nervous whenever he's around me? I got up from the bathtub and wrapped myself with a towel. I dried my hair and put on some cologne I found on the bathroom's counter. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I definitely didn't want to smell or look like shit. Maybe this way, he would not resist me, and he would tell me his name. I got out of the shower, still with the towel covering most of my body parts. Lisa suddenly opened the door and my eyes went wide.

" You scared me Lisa..." I said to her with a slightly raised voice.

"Oh I'm so sorry miss. I didn't want to... I'm here to help you get dressed. Follow me...", I did as she told me. She led me to another big door that was attached to my room. Damn this room was huge. She opened the door to reveal a huge walk-in wardrobe.

I smiled widely at the variety of clothes, shoes, and accessories this room had

I smiled widely at the variety of clothes, shoes, and accessories this room had. With no doubt, I stepped in to take a look at the clothes. Everything seemed so beautiful and so expensive. Why was the King being nice to me? Maybe he thinks that he'll gain my trust if he offers me things like that. But that won't do it. I must feel it in my heart that I can trust him.

"Miss? Would you like to wear this? It suits you.", Lisa interrupted my thoughts, showing me a cute, white floral dress. It was definitely beautiful. Then Lisa showed me some jewelry that suited the dress. I noticed that there were beautiful  crowns in the accessories. Are these supposed to be here? I got so confused, but I didn't let my thoughts eat me out as they usually do. I grabbed the stuff Lisa handed me and I headed to the room to change. I got ready and looked at the wardrobe's mirror. I looked almost unrecognizable. I never really wore such girly things. It wasn't my type. But it felt good, cherishing myself like that. I was actually happy and I didn't let my sorrow get in the path.