❈ʙʀᴀᴠᴇʀʏ❈

"Y/N are you awake?", I heard Namjoon say. I slowly turned around and opened my eyes. He smiled at me as I yawned.

"Ah! Good morning Namjoonie", I said and he chuckled.

"Good morning! Are you ready for today?". I looked at him with a confused look.

"Ugh Y/N, did you forget already?", I was still confused since I hadn't even fully woken up.

"Were going dragon hunting... Get up!", and then it hit me. I quickly got up and began to get ready.

"Woah Y/N, Let me turn around first! I know it used to be okay when we were children, but now our bodies look different... " Namjoon said in an annoyed voice, but he left a light chuckle. I realized that I was about to get undressed in front of him.

"Oh my God, Namjoon I- I'm so sorry!! You're right!", I faked a laugh.

"It's okay don't worry. Just warn me next time". Well that was awkward... I know that when we were smaller, we weren't ashamed of each other, but as we got older, and explored ourselves and our bodies, we begun to get shy, and it was normal. In a few minutes, we were ready and we packed our stuff, got our weapons ready and left the cave to hunt some dragons. We were walking for hours into the unknown grounds we were seeing for the first time in our lives and that's when we heard it. A dragon. We got scared and hid behind some big rocks. And then we saw the dragon. It was an enormously big creature with yellow, sparkling eyes, big sharp teeth and it's skin had red bloody marks on it. I realized that the creature was wounded. Maybe this dragon has a fight with another one.

"Don't. Move", Namjoon whispered. We had to be certain that we were safe, before we got any closer to the creature. Although we would never be truly safe around a dragon. I stepped forwards the dragon and Namjoon tried to grab my arm, but I was too quick. Namjoon sighed as I was moving too close to the dragon. You could tell he was breathless as I began to pull out my weapon. This dragons weakness was definitely metal. I knew this species very well. As I was at the tail of the dragon, I moved extremely carefully towards it's wound. I lifted my sword and placed it deep inside the dragons wound. The creature left our a screaming sound as it's head collapsed on the ground. I sighed in relief. I did it. I killed a dragon. I turned around to face Namjoon and his jaw had dropped at the sight. I began to jump up and down out of excitement and Namjoon came near me and hugged me.

"Wow. You were so strong. Stronger than me Y/N. I'm proud of you.", he gave me a warm smile and I smiled back. Just as I was about to remove my sword from the dragon I heard a loud voice yelling at me
"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!", and I knew this voice wasn't Namjoons...

I'm sorry this chapter is small. I wanted to leave the readers at a cliffhanger... What do you think of the story so far? Let me know. Thanks for all the support. I love you guys
❤️❤️
~ the Author

 I love you guys❤️❤️~ the Author