❈ғᴜʟʟ❈

He's the reason I no longer have to hide my true self. He's the reason why I'm so happy. He's the reason that Namjoon gets to live. I love him. And that's why, I want to be with him, for the rest of my life...

It had been almost two hours, but for me it seemed like forever, until Taehyung finally came to my room. I jumped up from bed and saw him.

"He's okay", he said and a huge smile formed on my face. I got up from bed and ran towards Taehyung and hugged him.

"Thank you so much. I love you so much Tae", I said and kissed him.

"I love you too my princess. Now let's go see him", he grabbed my hand and we headed to another huge bedroom. And there he was. Namjoon, my best friend was on the bed. I came near him and he had his eyes shut, but I could hear him breathing. Taehyung decided to wait for me at the door. I slightly touched Namjoons face. I could see the scars he had from the fight. Some lonely tears escaped my eyes at the sight of him. He was so... Vulnerable. So weak and hurt. I've never seen him in a state like this. He was always strong. He always seemed tough and that helped me feel stronger myself. He slowly opened his eyes. I smiled at him

"Y/N?", is all he said. I missed him so much.

"Yes Namjoonie, it's me, your little chicken", I slightly giggled as tears escaped my eyes. I heard him slightly laugh and he looked at me full of happiness.

"I missed you", he said and lowered his face. I leaned in and hugged him. I cried at his shoulder as I couldn't bring myself together. Namjoon broke the hug and turned his face towards Taehyung. I stared at him too and smiled at him.

"You must be the king, and the reason why I'm still alive", Namjoon said while looking at Taehyung who had now his eyes widened.

"Um, y-yeah.", Taehyung managed to say and I couldn't help but smile at his cute, shocked expression.

"Thank you.", Namjoon said and bowed his head.

"I did it because I know how much you mean to her", Taehyung said which left Namjoon with a shocked look. Taehyung slightly giggled seeing Namjoons reaction.

"I'll leave you two alone for a while", Taehyung said and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"He did it because of you? Why?", Namjoon asked, still confused.

"It's a long story...", I said while looking up, remembering all the sweet memories of me and Taehyung.

"Well, we've got time.. TELL ME!", Namjoon demanded and I just rolled my eyes. I began to tell him what had happened from the beginning, leaving the parts of me and Taehyung having sex out. I told him everything and how Taehyung changed me. He seemed happy for me.

"Well it seems like you finally found your other half. I'm happy for you Y/N. I know that I'll miss you, but I can see the difference in you. You're better here, with him. You can always come and visit me from time to time, but you have to stay here.", Namjoon said, leaving me astounded. I couldn't believe that he actually wanted me to stay here. I was happy to hear it, as I knew that if he asked me to leave this place, it'd be a hard decision for me to make.

"Thank you for understanding Namjoon. And of course I will come and visit you", I said and hugged him. We kept on talking for several more hours until it was time for Namjoon to leave. Me and Taehyung escorted him to the front door and we hugged one last time.

"Take care of yourself. And don't get killed.", I said and we both laughed.

"I won't, I promise", he said and broke the hug. His gaze turned to Taehyung, who was watching me full of lust.

"Take care of her for me, will you?", Namjoon said, which made me feel very emotional, but I bit my lips in order not to cry.

"I will, it's a promise", Taehyung said dead serious and smiled at Namjoon and then at me.

"Goodbye, I'll see you", he said while heading out.

"I'll see you", I said while waving. The door closed and I some lonely tears flowed from my eyes. Taehyung hugged me and wiped away my tears with his soft hand.

"Taehyung, I want to live the rest of my life with you, I know it's early, but you mean the world to me", I said while looking deeply in his eyes, he smiled at me and kissed me.

"I want to live the rest of my life with you too, my love", he said and I smiled and pecked his lips. That's it. I'm finally full. The emptiness I felt has finally been filled with love and affection from my two favorite people in the world. My best friend and my soulmate...

Can you believe that there's only 8 chapters left to finish this story? That's unbelibubble!!! Idk how I managed to finish it and I'm kind of sad that it is going to end but I'm excited for new stories ☺️❤️
Thank you for reading, make sure you vote for my book if you enjoy it. 💛
-A/N