❈ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 2?❈

I kind of miss Taehyung's touch and I will make sure that he touches me tonight. He deserves it after all...

Warning : 🔞

We got into my room and Taehyung headed out to grab his things and change. I on the other hand, found this as an opportunity to search for some sexy lingerie that he wouldn't be able to resist. I searched almost every drawer until I finally found some dark red lace panties matching with a dark laced bra. I put them on and I must admit that if I was a guy, I wouldn't be able to resist myself. I made my hair messy and just went into the bathroom to wait for Taehyung. I closed the door and looked at myself twice to make sure that I was irresistible. I heard Taehyung walk in and laying on the bed.

"Y/N, are you coming babygirl?", just when he said that, I slowly opened the door to reveal myself and Taehyung turned his attention to me. His eyes widen at first, but he smirked once I started walking towards him. He sat on the side of the bed and just watched me, from head to toe until I was right in front of him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closed, leaving no gap in between us.

"Someone is thirsty for some action...", he smirked and bit his lips. I gulped and I was certain that my cheeks were now the same color of the lingerie.

"Show me what you can do babygirl", he said. I'm pretty sure I understood what he meant and I leaned in and kissed him passionately. He bit my lips, making access for his tongue. His tongue swirled around my mouth and I could feel my whole body heat up. I broke the kiss and took off his shirt.

"Impatient aren't we?", he looked at me while still smirking.

"Y-yes" , I stuttered, still feeling slightly embarrassed.
We started kissing again, this time rougher than before. I grabbed his shoulders as he placed me on top of his lap and began to massage my breast. I started touching him more on his abs and I could feel sweat forming on our bodies. He unclipped my bra and looked at me. He was sweating and his breathing was heavy for the hot make out session, so was mine.

"You're so fucking hot you know that?", he said and attacked my neck. He left love marks, making me slightly moan when he hit some particular spots.
I grabbed his hair in defense and started moving my hips up and down, trying to create some friction between me and him. I felt his pants tighten more and more as I continued my movement. His breathing got heavier and I knew he loved it. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up. He removed his pants and placed me down once again. I moved rougher this time, making the both of us breath heavily and moan softly. Taehyung grabbed my hips to make the movement even faster and I knew that I wanted more. I stood up and removed my panties in a seductive way. I saw Taehyung grabbing his member as I knew he felt very aroused and so did I. He removed his boxers, and his erection was very obvious.

"Ride me babygirl", he said in a low, husky voice that sent shivers down my spine and made me even more wet than I already was.
I got on top of him and placed my hands on his shoulders for support. He placed his member right in front of my entrance and I slowly moved down, adjusting to his size once again. I moaned while letting my hips go up and down and he groaned, feeling his body and mine heat up with every passing second. Moans and groans filled the heated atmosphere around us. I began to move faster, trying to get him to his high. He grabbed my hips once again and made the thrusts even faster and tougher. I supported my head in his shoulder while I slightly kissed his skin. The thrusts got slower and sloppier as I knew we were both close.

"Ahh, Fuck", Taehyung said and came outside of me. He kept thrusting until I came too, while moaning his name. He placed me down and layed next to me. Heavy breathing was all that could be heard. Suddenly Taehyung hovered on top of me and pinned my hands above my head.

"How about a round 2?" he whispered and I was ready for a second time...

I actually believe that this is my first good smut lmao 😂
Hope you enjoyed this chapter hehe - A/N