❈sᴀᴅɴᴇss❈

" What is your name?", he said. "Um I-I'm Y/N. And you? No one seems to know your name." he looked at me and the smile from before was gone. Did I say something I shouldn't have?

"So you want to know my name?" he said with a serious look, I nodded. He looked away from me once again and then he finally looked back to my eyes. His eyes had trapped me and I felt like I couldn't be free from his gaze.

"I'll tell you tomorrow, now you must rest Y/N" . For some reason, my heart was beating really fast when he told my name. It was as if my heart would escape from my chest in any minute. I looked down at my feet and nodded. He showed me the door, signaling me to get out. I got out of the room and released a huge breath that I didn't even know I was holding. Soon a maid came to me.

"Oh hello! My name is Lisa! I'll get you to your room! Come on, follow me!". She sounded sweet and I just followed her until we were outside a big door.

"You look upset. What's wrong?", she looked at me in a concerned look. I didn't even know that I was slowly sobbing. I was so lost in my thoughts, that it was as if my body wasn't listening to my brain.

"I'm just a little confused and very nervous of what's going to happen to me.". She suddenly laughed at my words as if I was joking. She soon stopped when she realized I wasn't.

"Oh relax. The King doesn't want to harm you. He just wants to gain your trust." she simply said.

" But why?" I said in an annoyed and sad tone.

"Because he wants to know what exactly lead you to kill a dragon.", I just looked at her, obviously annoyed.

"Isn't that what we're supposed to do?" I raised my voice.

" Well no. You're a trainee. You had no right to kill that dragon with no permission. Anything could have happened. The king only wants to know what was the reason of your actions." I sighed at her words.

" Well, if he proves to me that I can trust him, then maybe one day, I'll tell him.".

" And until that day comes, you'll stay here.", she suddenly opened the door to reveal a huge, beautifully decorated room. My jaw dropped at the sight.

" You have got to be kidding me

" You have got to be kidding me... Is this room mine?" I happily asked Lisa and she nodded.

"I suggest that you take a bath, you need it. You smell... Bad", I heard her giggle and I felt my cheeks turning red as I remembered that I hadn't bathed since I got out of Corona,and the fact that I had to pass the stinky sewers to get out. Oh my...What will the King think? I probably smell like crap... I'm so embarrassed.

"I'll get you some fresh towels. While I do that, take a look around your new room", Lisa said and left to bring me towels. I walked in. Everything was so clean, so carefully placed. The whole room was so luxurious. The bed was huge and looked very comfortable. I was kind of happy for a minute that I wouldn't get to sleep at my creaky bed and my cold room. This room was so warm and beautiful, I was excited, I had almost forgotten why I was here.

"Everything is ready. The water is really warm, so I suggest you to shower and then relax at the bathtub. Enjoy miss.. Um what's your name?" Lisa said, happily looking at me.

"Oh I'm Y/N. Thank you Lisa, I'll tell you if I need anything.", I said and smiled at her. She guided me to the bathroom's door that was attached to my room and I was, once more astounded by the room's beauty.

I quickly showered my body with the hot water

I quickly showered my body with the hot water. I hadn't had such a warm shower before. It was so relaxing. I could feel every drop of the warm water hit my body and heating me up. I cleaned myself with a sponge and then I let the hot water drip down to my body once again. I filled the bathtub and got in. I was finally feeling calm and relieved. Although this didn't last for so long as I began to remember the events from this day. I remembered Namjoon and his worried face and fake smile as he waved me goodbye. I remember killing the dragon, and somehow I was feeling a bit guilty. Why? Dragons are the enemies. I did the right thing, regardless of whatever Lisa or the King said. I began to remember the reason why I did it. For my family. I started to cry. My tears hit my chest and I kept crying. My tears wouldn't stop falling and I was so deep inside my thoughts, that I didn't even notice that someone had entered the bathroom ...

The title refers to the last part where Y/N is sad... Im sorry I couldn't find any other title. I hope you enjoy my story. Thanks for all the support. I love you guys 💜
~the author

 I love you guys 💜~the author