❈ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ❈

Taehyung saw my nervous face and came near me. He hugged me and I felt slightly relieved.

"You look amazing, relax", he whispered in my ear and smiled at me. I smiled back and then Taehyung turned his attention to the others. All five of them got up to meet me. Taehyung was by my side.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I'm Jimin", a nice, blonde guy said. I must say that he looked like an angel.

"Hi, my name is Jungkook, nice to meet you", another beautiful guy spoke to me. He was sweet and he seemed smaller than the others. I think I am going to be good friends with him, because Taehyung trusts him.

"Hello, I'm Yoongi, it's a joy to meet you in person", a beautiful man who had a cute gummy smile carved on his face said. That's the man Taehyung trusts the most and I could see why. He looked serious, yet very nice and interesting.

"Hi, I'm Jin and this is Hoseok. I'm the oldest of the others, which kinda makes me feel like their mom.", I laughed at his phrase. He must be a really sweet person. To be honest, they all seem sweet.

"Hello, my name is Hoseok, and please don't listen to Jin, because sometimes we're more responsible than him", I nodded while giggling.

"Yah, you're trying your best to ruin my reputation huh?", Jin shouted at Hoseok, which made all of us burst into laughter. We all sat down and ate. We talked about different things and I must admit that they're a very good company. After we were done, me and Taehyung greeted them and thanked them for being our guests. They all thanked us for the beautiful company and headed to their own towers. Just as the door closed, Taehyung lifted me up by grabbing my waist and spinned me around while we both laughed. He placed me down, our noses touching and pecked my lips.

"Thank you my love", he said while he removed some strands of hair from my face.

"For what?", I said and bit my lips.

"For coming into my life and making me the happiest man alive", he whispered and kissed me passionately.

"You did the same thing for me Tae", I said and hugged him tightly.

"I love you", he whispered while slightly massaging my back.

"I love you too", I said and broke the hug to kiss him. Kiss my one true love...

Last chapter for today. I hope you enjoy my book, make sure you vote. I love you all ❤️
-felicia

p.s tonight I watched a romantic film and omg I hate romantic movies cause I always end up crying :')