❈ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss❈

Maybe I should open up to him, after all, I might find stuff about him too. I have nothing to lose...

The morning light found it's way to my room and woke me up. I slowly opened my sleepy eyes. I stretched my feet on the bed and yawned loudly. This bed was so comfortable. Sleeping in this bed, in this room, it was like a dream. I didn't believe that I lived at the Palace. On the one hand, I do love the facilities this place has to offer me, but on the other hand, I miss Namjoon, Andrew and some other friends. I tried not to think about it, and I got up and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my hair, and of course my teeth. I left the bathroom and went to the wardrobe. I decided to wear some simple clothing, since I didn't know what I was going to do all day. I just found some simple pants and a simple t-shirt. While I was looking at myself in the mirror, something shiny met my gaze. A beautiful crown. This crown was definitely meant to be for a princess.

I loved it so much, I decided to try it on

I loved it so much, I decided to try it on. When I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror, it felt weird. I felt like I was a princess for a moment. For some reason, I started to act as if I was one. I started walking up and down the wardrobe saying stuff like "alright peasants, you must listen to me if you don't want to get punishment", or like "Jesus you useless maid! This tea isn't hot enough!".

" What are you doing ", a familiar voice giggled from the side of the room. I began to turn around slowly, and I saw that Taehyung was looking at me, laughing at my silliness. Oh God... Why does he always show up at the worst time?.

"U-um, h-how long have you been h-here?",  I said, embarrassed at my actions.

"Pretty much throughout the whole play", he smiled at me.

"Oh God... I'm sorry you had to see this", I told him and covered my face because I knew that I was definitely blushing.

"Please, continue.", I couldn't see him, but I was certain that he was smirking.

"Um, no that was embarrassing", I said, moving my hands from my face.

"Says who? I found it quite cute." ,Taehyung said. Oh man, he's messing with me in a big scale.

" So... You want to be a princess? " , he slightly giggled.

"Hey! Stop making fun of meee.", I whined and it made him giggle harder.

" Alright, I'll stop...",thank goodness.

" But only if you eat breakfast with me ", he smiled at me. Why is he doing this to me? His charm is definitely thing I can't avoid to notice.

" Fine, you won... ", I rolled my eyes.

" Okay then, come with me, Princess ", he smirked at me and signaled me to follow him

" Hey, you said you'll stop making fun of me. ", I looked at him slightly annoyed that he called me 'Princess'.

" I'm not making fun of you ", he said and he seemed dead serious and after that, a familiar smirk appeared on his lips. I swear to God, if he has noticed the way I look at his lips when he smirks, I wonder how I'm still alive...