❈ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ❈

The thought of letting her go, when I just made her mine is so hard. But it needs to be done...

Your POV
I woke up to an empty bed, and I was certain that today will be a really boring day. I got up from and decided to wear something pretty simple as I didn't care if I looked pretty. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair and went to the kitchen to eat something

I opened the fridge to see if there's anything ready, but I only found ingredients.

"Miss, can I help you?", a familiar voice said.

"Lisa! Thank God you're here! I want to eat some breakfast", I said and she just smiled.

"Miss it's almost noon", she said. My eyes widened as I realized how much I had slept, but I was okay with it. I sat down as Lisa cooked me some food. It smelt delicious. Lisa brought me the plate, wich had a delicious looking omelet on it. I grabbed a fork and began eating.

"Lisa mhmf, you're such a good cook", I said with my mouth stuffed. Lisa laughed at me and thanked me.

"How have you been doing miss? You seem happier", she said once she saw I was done with my dish.

"I am happy...", I said smiling at her.

"Oh? And what's the cause of your happiness?", she asked curiously as if she didn't know.

"Taehyung is", her eyes widened and she seemed extremely happy.

"So, you decided to open up to him?", Lisa said, while looking at my eyes to find an answer. I slightly blushed, remembering everything that happened between me and Taehyung.

"I'll take that as a yes", Lisa smiled at me and I smiled back, nodding my head as a response.

"Do you have anything in mind for today? Since the king will be gone for quite some time, do you want me to keep you company?", Lisa said while washing my used dish.

"I guess that would be nice", I told her and got up from my seat. She finished washing the plate and we both got out of the kitchen. We trailed down the huge, long halls of the castle just when we heard a loud banging.

"That comes from the main door. Come on, follow me miss.", Lisa said and started walking towards the sound. We went at the door, only to find that Taehyung had just walked in.

"Hey!", I said but he didn't turn around to greet me. That made me curious.

"Taehyung?", I said while I looked at his back with a worried face. He was just standing there, frozen, in front of the door. I went near him to see what happened to him.

"Taehyung, are you okay?", I placed my hand on his shoulder and he instantly turned around to face me. He had bruises and marks on his face and his eyes were puffy as if he had been crying. He looked at me and I couldn't make out what he was thinking. I couldn't tell whether he was angry or sad. But seeing him like this made my heart break.

"What happened? ", I whispered softly while caressing his face.

"Nothing, I'm fine", he said blankly, his voice being soft, yet so cold. He grabbed my hands and removed them from his face. I was caught off guard by his sudden change, but I wanted to know what happened that made him behave that way.

"Taehyung, are you sure you are okay?", I said, looking deeply into his eyes to find an answer, but he wasn't even looking at me.

"I SAID I'M FINE Y/N!!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!", he shouted at me which made me my eyes widen in shock.

"Why are you being like this?", I said, starting to feel my eyes getting watery.

"Trust me, it's for the best..." he looked down and left. My eyes began to get even more watery and I too left. This wasn't the same Taehyung that I fell in love with and had him please me. I ran away until I found my room and locked myself inside. Just as I locked the door, I collapsed on the floor, tears endlessly rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I just wanted to help him. Let him know that I'm here for him. But he shut me out. Why? I let him in. I opened up to him... Why can't he do the same?

Oops... 😭🤗
Told ya, there will be a lot of things happening in the next chapters. Prepare yourselves 🙂
Also, this story hit 2k OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH UWU ❤️🤧 ~A/N