❈ᴄᴀʀᴇ❈

Is that because I'm falling for him, or because I'm afraid of him? But it can't be neither because I'm certainly not afraid of him anymore and you can't just fall in love with someone you don't even know. Or can you?...

"Y/N, wake up, you have to go to bed", a voice said, but I refused to open my eyes to see who it was.

"I'm fine here.", I mumbled in a sleepy voice. I suddenly felt somebody's arms lifting me up and carrying me bridal style. I slightly opened my eyes to see who was holding me and I was right. It was Taehyung. I opened my eyes further and looked at him. He noticed that I woke up and smiled at me. I would lie if I said that he has a charming, sweet smile. It warms my heart. I smiled back at him, closing my eyes once again.

"You didn't have e to carry me. You could just wake me up." , I mumbled with my eyes closed.

"I don't mind carrying a princess." , he was still making fun of me for that play... I slightly slapped his chest and pouted.

"What?",he slightly giggled.

" Don't make fun of meee", I said pouting, still with my eyes closed.

"I would never make fun of you, Princess.", he said. I could hear the seriousness in his voice but that didn't stop me.

" Then why do you call me a princess when I'm not? ", I slightly opened my eyes, making sure Taehyung wasn't looking at me so that I could see his reaction. He just... Smiled to himself.

" Because to me, you are a princess. ", he whispered and I felt shivers down my spine. My heart beat was going insane. Why does he make me feel this way? This is weird, but this feeling. It definitely isn't weird at all. For some reason I find it sweet. I smiled at his words, not wanting to show him how they affected me.

"I'm probably heavy ", I said while I heard him struggling while we were going up the stairs.

" You're perfect. Now stop saying stupid things before I make you stop ",he said in a slightly irritated tone, but I know he's joking.

"Well make me.",  I said, not knowing how perverted that sounded like.

"Not yet Princess, not yet", he said and even though I didn't look at him, I was certain that he was smirking.We finally reached a pretty dark room, and Taehyung laid me carefully on the bed. I assumed it was my bedroom, so I just closed my eyes.

" Goodnight Y/N", I heard Taehyung say. His voice seemed to be pretty close to me, but I didn't really let it get to me.

"Goodnight Taehyung.", I whispered and with that, I fell asleep...

ㅡ ♡ ㅡ
A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while
I have you guys enjoy the story. I know it's kind of boring so far, but it will get more interesting. Just be patient 😌😏

- I love you all 💘