❈ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ❈

He's probably so busy and needs to do so much, and yet, he makes sure that I'm okay. I smiled a little at that. But I want to see him, I want to clear things out...

Taehyung's POV

Me and the Five had finally handled all the problems and we were finally free to relax. I thought to myself that I could relax with her, but then I remembered that she probably doesn't even want to see me. And I don't blame her. What I said to her was really harsh. But it was for the best. And now that all the problems are solved, I need to focus on her. I want to be with my princess. And I must apologize to her. Besides, I love her. I know it sounds crazy, but my feelings for Y/N are genuine. But I don't want to tell her yet, because maybe I will scare her away and I definitely don't want that to happen.

Your POV

I was humming an old song while I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. The thought of Taehyung never seemed to leave my head. I wanted to see him, but my pride didn't let me go out and find him. I heard a light knock in the door.

"Come in", I said as I assumed it was Lisa. The door opened and I didn't even look as all I could think of was how was I going to talk to Taehyung.

"Lisa, what do you want?", I said, waiting for her to answer.

"Lisa will you -?", I got up and stopped talking once I realized that the person that walked in wasn't Lisa.

"You...", I said as he looked at me, eyes filled with sorrow.

"Y/N, will you please let me explain?", he said, looking at me full of regret.

"Taehyung... I... I understand", I said, making him shocked.

"You do?",  he said looking deep into my eyes for an answer.

"I do. I'm sorry Tae, I shouldn't have pushed you to let me in. Besides that, you probably wanted to rest and -", my words were cut out of as Taehyung leaned closer and kissed me. It was a soft, warm kiss full of regret.

"I'm the one who must apologize baby... I was harsh on you. I will make sure to tell you more about me, don't worry. I trust you", he held my hands and looked me in the eyes. I'm glad that he apologized, but even if he didn't, I'm too in love with him to be mad at him for so long.

"Tae, let's just forget this... We both regret it, so let's just move past it", I said as I caressed his face.

"You're right. Let's just move on", Taehyung said and kissed my lips once more.
The kiss got deeper and I found myself wanting more. Truth is, I miss Taehyung..

"I missed you so much" , he whispered as our lips parted.

"I missed you too.", I smiled widely to him and buried my face in his warm hug. He petted my hair and  whispered sweet things to me, and the next thing I know, I was sound asleep...

Thank you for all the support and voting, I love you so much ❤️ ~A/N