❈ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ❈

" Follow me miss. The king is waiting for you", I nodded at her while smiling and followed behind her. This wasn't the way to the dining room, but I just kept on following her without overthinking it...

"Did you sleep well miss?", Lisa asked me and I felt my cheeks turning red and my heart beat raising.

"Um y-yeah..." , I stuttered in embarrassment. She tilted her head in confusion, but thankfully, she didn't say anything and she simply nodded. We arrived at yet another big door and Lisa slightly opened it to let me in.

"Remember miss, open up to him", she whispered before closing the door. Yeah, I opened up to him quite widely in my dream... Oh God what am I thinking? Stop being so perverted... As soon as I came back to reality, I admired this new room I was in.

It was quite beautiful and the fireplace made everything look and feel cozier

It was quite beautiful and the fireplace made everything look and feel cozier. Suddenly another door, leading to this room, opened to reveal Taehyung, wearing some simple clothing, different than before. He looked quite cute in his outfit and I couldn't help but smile at the sight. All my perverted thoughts about him, vanished. He looks so pure and sweet

He smiled at me and signaled me to sit

He smiled at me and signaled me to sit. I sat down at one of the fancy couches and he sat besides me. He looked at me from head to toe and I could tell by his smirk that he loved the sight.

"You look nice Y/N. Different... A good different.", he said and I smiled while looking at my dress.

"Thank you, I actually feel differently. In a good way..." , I smiled at him.

"I'm happy to hear that. You look great. ", he said, with his eyes pierced to me.

"Thank you Tae. You look nice too", I sweetly smiled at him. He looked at me with a confused look.

"What?" , I said, noticing the confusion on his face.

"Tae?" , he said while smiling. I blushed once I realized what I said.

"I erm, thought it's a cute nickname I  could call you... If you don't mind", I slowly said.

"It's cute, I like it", he said smiling. He's so cute and sweet. Come on Y/N, just tell him. Open your heart to him. He deserves it.

"Um Taehyung?", I said while our eyes met.

"Yes Princess?", he whispered and I slightly smiled, not caring wether he was being serious, or just messing with me.

"I'm ready", I said while letting out a big breath.

"What do you mean you're ready?", he said confused.

"I'm ready to tell you why I did what I did", I looked at him and he suddenly got serious, but then smiled at me.

"I'm ready to listen to you Y/N", he said and I smiled back at him... That's it. I'm going to do it. I'm going to finally tell him the reason...