❈ᴘᴜɴɪsʜ❈

Taehyung and I entered my room and I felt slightly tired, but I kind of knew that we weren't going to sleep, so I decided to take advantage of this. Besides, I'm always in the mood when it comes to Taehyung.

"Baby, could you help me out with my dress?", I said while trying to unzip it.

"What exactly do you need help for?", Taehyung said and I could see from the side of my back that he was half naked.

"Um, could you help me unzip it?", I said and looked at him with puppy eyes just to fool him. He smirked and came my way.

"Turn around", he whispered in a deep, husky voice that sent shivers down my spine. I did as he said and he slowly pulled down the zipper while he placed his hand on the side of my waist and his face was in the crook or my neck.

"I wanted to take this dress off of you since I saw you. You really punished me by wearing it. Now it's time for me to punish you babygirl", he whispered in my neck and I could feel myself getting hotter by the minute. He turned me around and started to kiss me very rough and passionately. He removed my dress, leaving me with nothing but my sexy lingerie. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up while still kissing me. He placed me on the bed and stopped kissing me. He removed his boxers to reveal his erection obvious from his boxers, and smirked when he saw my expression.

"Get up", he demanded and I stood up while looking deeply into his eyes.

"Strip for me" he said and my eyes widened. I undid my bra and slowly removed and threw it on the floor. I did the same with my panties and I saw Taehyung smirking while looking at me from head to toe.

"On your knees babygirl", Taehyung said in the same deep voice that made me wet by just listening to it. I kneeled before him and looked up only to see him smirk. He touched my hair and played with it. I knew what he wanted me to do so I removed his boxers, to reveal his hard member. I grabbed and started to massage it while looking into his eyes. I could tell that he liked it as his breathing got heavier and so I decided to slightly lick it. I slowly began to lick upwards when I sucked at it, the end of his member touched the end of my throat, making me want to gag, but I held it in. I began to move my mouth up and down, while my hand massaged the excess of his member that didn't fit in my mouth. I heard his breathing get heavier and I could hear him whisper my name under his breath.

"Fuck that feels so good", he whispered and my movements got rougher. He finally came inside my mouth and I swallowed it to please him even more. He lifted me up and kissed me passionately

"Good girl", he whispered and placed me on the bed.

"My turn", he said while kissing my inner thighs and his fingers traveled up and down my hips his hot breath was inches away from my entrance when I felt his warm tongue touching my core, giving me the greatest pleasure. He licked deeper and rougher and I couldn't hold my moans. He entered one finger into me and I grabbed his hair in defense while I moaned his name. He thrusted his finger in a rough way, until he entered a second finger making my moans uncontrollably loud. He kept thrusting until I reached my high and he licked my core and then placed his member right in front of it. With one rough thrust, he entered me making me scream in pleasure while my eyes widened. His thrusts were rough and faster than ever and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself any longer. He trusted deeper and hit a particular spot, making me moan his name louder than ever. He hit that spot multiple times and it didn't take me long before I finally came and soon, he came inside me and then layed besides me only to get up and lift me up bridal style while he carried me in the bathroom. We took a shower together to clean our selves up and finally decided to lay down on the bed and sleep...

Oof the last smut on this book... Sad i know. AnyHOWDY for the longest time now I wanted to do a Q&A, so if you have a question you want me to answer, write it either here or on my message board. Thank you for reading my book and supporting me Ioe you guys ❤️
-felicia