❈ᴇᴜᴘʜᴏʀɪᴀ❈

The emptiness I felt has finally been filled with love and affection from my two favorite people in the world. My best friend and my soulmate...

1 week later...

It's been one week since the incident with Namjoon. Since then, Taehyung has been an angel, bringing me breakfast in bed, making sure to spend enough time with me. I did manage to visit Namjoon this week. I properly met his girlfriend, Irene. She is really sweet and kind and they seemed very happy together. They reminded me of me and Taehyung. I also visited Andrew and Thalia. Some tears were shed. But they were happy to see me. I told them a lot of things and how the king is an amazing and caring person and I am very happy with him. They were very pleased to hear that I'm happy and I'm having a good time. It was nice seeing them after such a long time. Today is just a relaxing day for me. Taehyung had some things to take care of, so I had the place to myself. Lisa wasn't around as I asked her to take some time off and relax. I got up from bed and began to get ready. I dressed simply, with just a white dress and some comfortable clothes. I went to the kitchen and ate some breakfast. Lisa has been teaching me how to cook, and I must admit that I'm a natural talent. Lisa was actually surprised that I cooked so well for my first time. I quickly ate my breakfast and washed the dishes. I decided to explore the Palace. I just kept on walking down different halls until one particular door caught my attention. It was different from the other doors. This door was white and it had the word "Garden" written on it. I felt intrigued to get in and I slightly opened the door...

I was amazed by the nature surrounding this beautiful garden

I was amazed by the nature surrounding this beautiful garden. I decided to follow the path. I walked for what seemed like hours until I reached something that looked like a gate.

I walked through it and kept on walking until I heard a voice calling my name

I walked through it and kept on walking until I heard a voice calling my name. The voice was calm and I just followed it until I was in front of a lady. She looked beautiful, wearing a simple, yet beautiful white dress, her hair were beautifully made and she had a white flower on the side of her head. Her hands were full of jewelry. I was left with my jaw wide open, astounded by her beauty, with one question devouring my head. Who is she?

"Hello dear", she said and my gaze finally met hers

"H-hi", I said still confused as to why is there a mysterious woman in Taehyung's garden.

"Come here, don't be scared", she said and signaled me to sit besides her. I slowly moved towards her and sat down next to her.

"You're probably very confused right now", the mysterious woman said and I nodded my head in response.

"Ah where are my manners, I'm Euphoria", she said. Wow, that's a beautiful name.

"I'm Taehyung's fairy godmother", Euphoria said and my eyes widened.

"His what??", I said still surprised at her statement. She just looked at my confused face and giggled. She said she's Taehyung's fairy godmother.. Fairy... SHE'S A FAIRY!!!

Ayoo it's me again, miss me? Lmao prolly not... Anyway shit Are going to get interesting again hehe... Im Sad This book is ending thoo 😢. But thAnk you for all the support, I hope you enjoy it and make sure you vote for my story. Love yall ❤️❤️
-A/N, or you can call me Felicia 😂