❈ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs❈

I looked back at his eyes and smiled. I opened the door and entered my room. He waved me goodbye and I just smiled and closed the door. UM... WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

I woke up, in my warm, comfortable bed on my huge room. "Ah, I could get used to this...", I said to myself. I couldn't quite tell what the time was, as the sun was still up, but it felt like I slept for many hours. I decided to take a bath. I quickly showered my body and dried my hair. I found some fresh lingerie and a comfortable dress, and put them on. For some reason, I wanted to look nice. I combed my hair and put some cologne. Just as I was spraying myself with the perfume, Lisa walked in my room.

"Ah Miss Y/N, you're up! I thought you'd never wake up." , she happily looked at me and I giggled at her words.

"Miss, I erm, want to inform you that the King has some things to do, so he won't join you at the dinner. But once he's done with his responsibilities he'll join your company.", I listened carefully at her words. I was kind of sad, that I'd have to eat all alone, but I do understand that Taehyung has responsibilities. Besides, he's the king. A king has many things to take care of.

"Thank you for informing me Lisa.", I told her and I looked down.

"If you feel lonely, I could be your company.", she smiled at me. Lisa is a really sweet person, I like her personality. She just emits happiness and positive energy, and it really helps me to be emotionally stable.

" Oh that'd be great Lisa. Thank you", I happily said. She gave me a warm smile and she opened the door for me. She showed me the way to the dining room and I sat down. I waited for her, and she came back with a dish containing delicious food.

"Mmm, it smells great Lisa. Good job.", I smelled the food displayed in front of me. I was quite hungry, so I began to dig into the food, not caring if I looked like a pig while eating.

"Tasty huh?", Lisa said in a sarcastic tone. My mouth was foul of food and I looked up at her with puffy cheeks and smiled. She laughed at me, as I probably looked like a baby that had just learnt how to eat. I swallowed the food I had in mouth and breathed heavily, as I was full.

" I have never eaten that much in my life.", I smiled at her but she seemed sad.

" I know it's none of my business, but how is your life outside?", my smile faded away once she asked that.

" I-I'm sorry, I didn't have to ask that..." , Lisa said, obviously worried about my reaction.

"No it's okay. I'll tell you." I looked at her and faked a smile.

" So basically, life can have both sides. The good side and the bad side. My life has mostly the bad side. I became a trainee at an early age. I had to face many difficulties and I would have given up if it wasn't for...", she looked at me, full of curiosity.

"If it wasn't for who?", she curiously asked me. Suddenly I felt sad, remembering the last time I saw Namjoon. I miss him. He's the only one I had by my side all this time. He's the only one who believes in me. He's the one I can trust with my own life. We've been together every day since I can remember myself. Tears began to escape from my eyes and I placed my hands in front of my face. I started sobbing and i couldn't see or hear anything. I felt awful. I'm trying my best to hide it, but I can't. I really wish I could see Namjoon. My crying faded away slowly and I wiped the tears of my face. Lisa was besides me. She was looking at me with a saddened look written all over her face.

"Don't worry. It's not your fault. I'll be fine.", I said, my voice unsteady.

" Miss, I'm sorry, I didn't have to ask you to open up to me.", she said, looking down at her robe.

" No, it's fine. It's not your fault. It's just that, I never talk to anyone about my personal life and thoughts.", I looked at her faking a smile to show her that I'm okay, even though I wasn't.

" But miss, I think that what you do, may not be good for you.", I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean Lisa?", I said.

" I mean that, you obviously have the urge to open up to someone. If you don't do that, all these thoughts are going to devour you, and soon you'll begin to fall apart.", I looked down, saddened at her words. She was right. She was absolutely right, but I was too stupid to see what I was doing to myself.

"You're right Lisa. Thanks for this, I needed it.", I hugged her tightly.

"Miss, you don't have to thank me. Could I give you one last advice?", she said and I nodded...