❈ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ❈

I kind of feel sorry for him. But then again he's so nice. Why wouldn't nobody stay with him?...

" This is the place where I take my mind of things that stress me out. Sometimes, I stay in here for hours, dancing, reading painting... I Love this room.", Taehyung said, waking me up from my daydreaming.

"It's... Beautiful.", I said, still astounded by the beautiful room I was standing in.

" Would you like to begin?". Some people with musical instruments entered the room and took place behind a curtain, on the edge of the room.

"Why are they hiding?", I looked at Taehyung, confused.

" They make me nervous and you will probably feel embarrassed too.", he said. He had a point so I just let it go.

" Are you ready?", he asked me, looking at my eyes.

" Not really, but I'll try...", I smiled at him. He came closer and I kind of got nervous, but I tried to hide it.

" Don't worry. You'll be okay.", he smiled at me, now his face was a few inches away from mine. He gently placed his hand on my waist and grabbed my other hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked at his movements and I could say, that I was kind of enjoying his soft touch. I looked at his eyes and he looked at mine.

" Place your head on my shoulder", he whispered in my ear and I felt my whole body shiver. What is he doing to me? I did as he said and gently placed my head on his shoulder, my face being on the opposite side of his neck.

The music began to play, and we started to slightly move along with it's harmony. It was majestic. It felt so magical. Listening to this amazing music and dancing along, was definitely something that had never done before. I slowly closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. Taehyung was still holding me softly, making sure to guide my sloppy steps. I was so absorbed by this majestic moment, that I didn't realize that I had turned my head to the side of Taehyung's neck and was now, inches away from making contact with his soft skin. I leaned closer to his neck, slightly touching his skin, when I felt his hand leave my waist. I opened my eyes and jumped when I realized what I was doing.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I was so absorbed in the moment. Ugh I'm so stupid.", I apologized. Why do I always have to ruin moments like this one?

"Relax, I'm okay with it. I can hold myself.", he smiled and the smile soon turned to a smirk.

"Shall we start again, or do you want to take a break?", he asked, looking at my eyes.

" I'm afraid that I'll ruin the moment again...", I looked down at my feet, sad and embarrassed. I mean, he tries his best to make me feel comfortable, and I ruin everything with my clumsiness and silliness. He softly lifted my chin and looked at my eyes.

" You won't. Y/N, just forget what's bothering you, and dance with me." he said. I was relieved. He didn't even know me, but it's as if he understood my messed up head. I smiled at him and nodded. The music began to play again. I was at the same position as in the first place. I decided to keep my eyes open, so that I won't do anything awkward again. I enjoyed our dance. The music ended and I removed my head from Taehyung's shoulder.

"You were great.", he told me and smiled at me. I smiled back. For once I felt proud of myself.

" You probably need some rest, right?",Taehyung told me. I just nodded.

" Come on. I'll take you to your room. You can sleep for as long as you wish. I'll see you when you wake up. ", he softly talked to me. I actually felt quite tired, although the dance wasn't something hard. It probably relaxed me, that's why I felt the urge to sleep. Taehyung offered me his hand once more, and I accepted his gesture. I was yawning during our walk and he was slightly giggling.

"Here we are. I'll probably see you later. I have somethings I have to do.", he told me with a smiley face.

"Okay. I'll see you Taehyung.", I smiled at him and for some reason, I leaned forward and hugged him. He was shocked at my sudden move, but he hugged me back after a while. I let go of him and he still looked confused and and I looked away. I was certain that I was blushing.

"Get some rest. I'll see you around, Princess." I looked back at his eyes and smiled. I opened the door and entered my room. He waved me goodbye and I just smiled and closed the door. UM... WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!