❈ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❈

I felt this weird thing on my stomach. Something that I've never felt before. Is this how 'butterflies in your stomach' feels? Am I falling in love with Taehyung?... 

Taehyung stopped kissing my cheek and looked back at my eyes. We got up and left the room. The rest of the day passed by pretty quickly. We did a lot of things today. We joked around, we ate, we talked. It was fun. As it got darker, Taehyung and I were at the library. I was reading him some fairytales and he just sat there, in peace and watched me.

" If only fairies were real", I sighed once I finished the story.

"Y/N, get up. I want to show you something", Taehyung said out of nowhere. We both got up from our seats and I followed him. We left the library and headed to the unknown. It was the first time I was seeing this part of the Palace. We were just walking down a huge hallway until we reached a huge door at the end of the hallway.

"Are you ready?", Taehyung said with an excited look on his face. I smiled at him and nodded. He opened the door to reveal a small garden, with a fountain at it's very end. It was magical

Colorful Butterflies were flying around everywhere

Colorful Butterflies were flying around everywhere. Fireflies made the scenery in front of me even more majestic. It was just, so beautiful. I smiled at the sight. Taehyung looked at my smiling face. He grabbed my hand and we walked in the beautiful garden. We stood in the middle of the garden and we just looked at each other.

"This is so beautiful", I said while looking around.

"Not as beautiful as you are.", Taehyung said making me look into his eyes. He smiled at me and pulled me closer to himself. He placed his one arm around my waist and with the other, he firmly grabbed my arm, intertwining our hands.

"Dance with me Y/N", he whispered and for some reason, it turned me on...

"But there's no music", I whispered to him.

"There's no need for music. Just follow my lead", he said and I nodded. I was about to place my head on his shoulder, like the last time we danced, but he stopped me.

"I want you to look at me while we dance", he said while smirking. I focused my eyes onto his and we began dancing to an imperfect rythm.

Although I couldn't hear the music, I could feel it. This moment. It was so beautiful. My eyes not once left his. Taehyung... I felt this feeling again. As if my heart is going to explode, as if a million butterflies were flying in my stomach. I am certain that I am falling for Taehyung. The way I feel when I'm around him. The way he makes me feel. Like I'm an actual princess. No man has ever cherished me that much in my life, not even Namjoon. We stopped dancing, as if the music ended, but our eyes were still pierced on each other. He pulled me closer and I our faces were now inches away. My heart beat at this point, was beating intensily. He put his hands on my waist and began to massage it, sending shivers on my body.

"T-Taehyung", I stuttered, not really sure what I wanted to say.

"Shh", he said while placing his index finger in front of my mouth. He leaned in, our lips barely touching. He pulled me even closer, making the gap between us dissappear.

"Kiss me", he whispered in a low voice and his soft lips met mine. My heart, my mind, my stomach... Everything was intensifying. His lips on mine, it was a feeling, I don't even know how to explain it. It was magical. He started to kiss me more passionately and I found myself not wanting this moment to end. He broke the kiss and looked at my widened eyes. I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go of him, and he hugged me even tighter. He kissed my forehead and I smiled to myself.

"This feels like a dream.", I said, while I was still smiling.

"Thank God it isn't just a dream, my princess", he petted my hair and my heart melted at his soft touch.

"My princess?", I said looking up to him. He's called me 'Princess' before, but not 'my princess'.He smiled at me and gently removed a strand of hair from my face. He caressed my face in his palms, locking my eye contact with his.
"You're mine Y/N", he whispered and pecked my lips...

It's finally Christmas, I can't believe it, I'm so happy ^^
Anyways, um just letting you know that you must prepare your holy water for the next chapter... 😏 #sorrynotsorry

Also I want your opinion... I have three possible story ideas to write once this story ends

1. Butterfly (Seokjin/Yoongi x Reader) I haven't yet decided

"Do you know what would happen if I lost you", he whispered in your ear, making you gulp "W-what", you stuttered, growing more nervous. "I would have lost my precious butterfly, you're my butterfly Y/N", he whispered in your ear, making you look at him full of lust. This isn't the same man you met in the bar that night. It can't be...

2. The Magic Shop (Namjoon/Jimin x Reader) I haven't decided yet.

"If you need help with your gift, I suggest you to visit this man. He can help you", she said while looking at me and giving me a card with a name and an address on it. I thanked her and exited her office.

"Let me show you things you've never seen before Y/N... Do you trust me?", he said and I slightly smiled. I grabbed his hand and looked at his beautiful eyes. "I trust you.", I said and magic revealed itself right in front of my eyes.

3. Roommates (Taehyung x Reader)

The next chapter of my previous book "Campus Boys" where Y/N and Taehyung live together in his luxurious apartment. Slowly you find out a lot of things about him and begin to question your relationship with him.

"You never told me what you do as a living ", I said while eating my food. He looked at me, eyes wide while he slowly gulped his food...

Let me know which one you prefer and I'll make sure to start writing it 💜
Thank you for all the support and love, it means a lot to me 💜