❈ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ❈

"I missed you too.", I smiled widely to him and buried my face in his warm hug. He petted my hair and whispered sweet things to me, and the next thing I know, I was sound asleep...

I woke up in my bed, between Taehyung's hands. I have to say that waking up next to him is the nicest feeling ever. I slowly got up, not wanting to wake him up and headed to the kitchen. Lisa was there, doing some chores, and I felt a bit relieved when I saw her.

"Good morning Lisa", I said with a smile.

"Oh good morning miss, I did not see you there. What are you doing up so early?", she furrowed her eyebrows as she knows that I never wake up this early.

"I want you to help me with something. I want to surprise Taehyung", I said and she smiled

"I knew that you two would work it out. So what do you want me to do?", she happily said.

"Well, I was thinking about breakfast in bed?", I said looking a bit confused as I don't really know Taehyung's preferences.

"That sounds great.", Lisa said and began to get ingredients.

I helped her make some pancakes and some hot cocoa and I thanked her for helping me. I placed the dishes in a tray and headed to my room, where Taehyung was. Lisa helped me open the door and left. I walked towards the bed to see that Taehyung was still sleeping. He was so adorable, I really didn't want to wake him up,but i wanted him to eat his breakfast. I slightly shook him and kissed his forehead.

"Baby, wake up", I whispered and he slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning cutie", I said while looking at his cute, sleepy face.

"Good morning baby", he said with a sleepy voice and pecked my lips.

"I brought you breakfast", I said and his eyes went wide. I placed the tray in front of him and he smiled at himself.

"Thank you for this. You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for", he said while digging into the food. Did he just call me...

"G-girlfriend?", I said.
He looked at me and gulped.

"You don't want to be my girlfriend?", he said looking into my eyes.

"Of course I do, it's just that, you never said that we're together", I confeced. It was true. Although I felt like we were together, he never officially said it.

"Well, I thought it was obvious my princess", he said while cupping my face with his soft hands.

"Y/N, I want you to meet them.", he said while looking at me with a relaxed expression.

"Them?", I said confused as to who he was referring to.

"The Five. My best friends and brothers. I have to tell them the truth about us if we want this to work", he said while looking down. I lifted his chin to make him face me.

"I'm more than happy to meet them", he smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"You're the best",he said and kept eating his breakfast.

"I'll go take a bath now", I said while smiling at him.

He signaled me to go and I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom. I filled the bath tub with warm water, removed all my clothes and got in. The warm water felt nice and relaxing. I added some soap in the water and I slowly massaged some areas of my body to feel more calm. I began to think about the past few weeks. It's so crazy to think about it. One day I was a trainee, thirsty for revenge, and now I am the King's girlfriend...

YOU GUYS MY BOOK RANKED #2 ON THE HASHTAG BTS OUT OF 90k STORIES!!! Ah I'm so Damn thankful for you all🤧❤️ thank you so so much for everything 💓💓 ~A/N