19

Roman had been locked in the apartment for a span of almost three days, in which Klaus managed to get his body back

However nothing could prepare Roman for when Klaus stormed into the apartment.
Klaus grabbed Roman roughly forcing the boy to look at him.
"I'm sick of your emotions getting in the way-"
"Klaus don't."
Katherine pleaded, her eyes widening in fear for the Salvatore, wondering what had set off the hybrid.
"Why don't you do us all a favor and get rid of them?"
Klaus chuckled compelling the boy.
"No!"
Roman grunted out trying to fight the compulsion.
"Do as I say."
Klaus compelled again, and the urge was too strong for Roman to ignore.

It was almost serene when Roman opened his eyes and looked around the room.
To anyone who hadn't seen him in his chaotic state it would seem fine.
But Klaus and Katherine could notice the glint in his eyes.
"How do you feel love?"
Klaus smirked taking a step closer to Roman.
"I don't."
The boy smirked darkly.
"Why did you do that!"
"He was ready to go beg his family for forgiveness, so I made sure he wouldn't."

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner."
Klaus and Roman walked up to the quarry where Jenna, Elena, and Jules were all trapped in circles of fire.
"By the looks of it you have two."
Jenna glared as Klaus chuckled.
"Oh no, I'm afraid Roman is here against his will."
Klaus grinned however his eyes were narrowed.
"See he was going to go to the history teacher and tell everyone our plan, and I couldn't have that."
"What did you do?"
Elena yelled her eyes widening in fear for her friend.
"Relax Elena, emotions aren't that important anyway."
Roman gave a dark chuckle as tears sprung in Elena's eyes.
"Go help out Greta love."
Roman did as told standing by the witch bored out of his mind.
Even when his twin tried to interject Roman didn't flinch, and he watched eagerly as the werewolf and vampire were killed.
However he didn't realize that Bonnie Bennett was approaching them with Elijah.
The original jumped in front of Roman with a grin.
"Sorry my love."
With that Roman's neck snapped all the way around and he fell to the ground.