7.

CHAPTER 7

LOUIS

26th of September

"Yorkshire tea and a chocolate muffin, please." Louis brought out his wallet and paid the cashier "Actually, make the muffin two? And all of them are for to go." Louis smiled at the cashier as he waited for his order to be packed. Louis tapped his fingers on the cold marble table, inspecting his surroundings and finding everything familiar since he's been in this café in and out for the past 3 days now.

This was an everyday routine for Louis. He'd spend all of his time by Harry's side in the hospital and then when morning comes either Anne, Gemma, or his mum Jay will be arriving in the morning and they would take turns looking out for Harry so Louis could go home and shower and then he'll have to drive an hour and a half again for him to rush his way down to the hospital.

Louis doesn't like staying at their house for a long time because all he could remember was Harry and every time he's there he'd feel lonely and sad. That's why all he does there is shower, get some few clothes and some of Harry's stuff and he's good to go.

"2 chocolate muffins and a Yorkshire tea. Have a nice day!" The cashier handed Louis' orders to him and all Louis did was just smile at her.

Louis wasn't exactly having the nicest day so far. He figured that he wouldn't have one not unless Harry will wake up. Harry is still in a coma and for every hour that passes by Louis prays for a miracle. As he reached his car, he opened the door and entered the driver's seat. He took a sip of his tea just to calm his self down and drove the small gap from the café to the hospital.

As Louis opened the door to Harry's room he saw Anne brushing away Harry's stray curls that were getting on his face.

"Goodmorning." Louis greeted "I bought you some muffins. I know you love these kind of muffins so tadaaa!" Louis said while offering Anne the muffins. He's trying to be cheerful because he saw that Anne's eyes were puffy and she seems life she was crying just before Louis came. Anne smiled and took the muffin that Louis was offering.

"Thanks, love." Anne smiled and seated on the couch.

"How's he doing?" Louis asked Anne as he made his way beside Harry's side and kissed his forehead "Goodmorning again, love. I'd offer you my tea, but I figured you couldn't drink them. And oh! Also, I bought muffins. I know you like them so wakey wakey Hazzie! I'd be glad to share you my muffin if you would just wake up." Louis smiled sadly and looked at Harry's pale face.

"Louis, It's not as if you haven't seen him for so long. You were only gone for like 3 hours or so." Anne said chuckling as she took a bite of her muffin.

Louis just smiled and continued munching his muffin.

"So... uhm, the wedding planner called yesterday." Louis started.

"Yeah?"

"I uh... cancelled the wedding." Louis said in a low voice and looked at Harry's hand which has their engagement ring on.

"Oh, love..." Anne laid down his muffin and made her way to Louis' side and then he engulfed Louis into a hug "I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. None of this is our fault. I'm in no rush anyway. Me and Harry are basically married." Louis tried joking things out but the tears that prickled down his cheek betrayed him. Anne's hug was warm and she reminds him of Harry. "I'm sorry. It's just hard acting tough you know? Harry has been my strength and seeing him like this for days makes me weak. I miss him so much." Louis said as his last words came out as a sob.