12.

CHAPTER 12

HARRY

I stuffed my hoodie inside my bag, I groaned as I struggle to close the bag since the zipper won't budge.

"I thought Louis' going to pick us up? Where is he?" Niall said impatiently tapping his shoes on the floor while packing some stuffs.

Harry smiled as he succeeded in closing the bag and he sighed in relief as he slouched at the hospital bed.

It has been 2 weeks since Louis and Harry got along. The entire 2 weeks was spent nicely since Harry's been coping up real good with therapy and treatments. Louis on the other hand was a lot more understanding compared to the day that Harry woke up. Louis continuously told Harry the things that has happened in the 6 years that Harry forgot and he slowly introduced all of his sisters to Harry. They all bonded really well and Harry was already comfortable with them.

"He said that he just stopped for gas." Harry said scrunching his eyebrows as he looked at his phone.

Today is the day that Harry's going home. After barely a month in the hospital, Harry could finally go out of this room.

To say that he was nervous was an understatement.

Going back to the life that he once had is nerve wrecking considering the fact that he still haven't remembered a single thing about his past. It was bugging Harry a bit since he haven't remembered anything yet. His head started hurting everytime Louis or his friends or family would tell him something that he used to do before but that's just it. Harry still couldn't remember a single thing.

A soft knock was heard making Harry snap into reality.

"Goodmorning, Harry! Are you all set?" The Doctor smiled

Harry returned the smile "I am all set!"

"Obviously though" The Doctor chuckled "It seems like you're excited to get away from here, huh?"

Harry sheepishly smiled "Yeah well uh I've been seeing the same four walls for the past 3 weeks or so. I wanted to see the sky and remember how it looks like." Harry joked which earned a chuckle from Niall and the Doctor.

"Okay then, I'll make this quick." The Doctor grabbed his stethoscope and checked Harry's heart and breathing he wrote something in his pad and smiled at Harry "You're good to go, Harry. Just take care of your cast, alright? We'll take them off soon and I'll prescribe you some pills to help your memory. I'll see you in a week okay?"

Harry nodded as the Doctor handed out his prescription to Harry and then left the room.

"Who's ready to meet the outside world?" Niall joked and Harry threw a pillow at Niall.

It was already past lunch time when Louis arrived at the hospital with Liam and Niall and Harry were beyond hungry. That's why when Louis came with a bag of take-outs from a Chinese restaurant, Niall immediately stood up and took his chow mien.

"Hey there, Harry! How are ya?" Liam asked Harry as he approached the younger lad and handed him his own chow mien.

"I'm dying to get out of here!" Harry said and chuckled as he indulged in his food.

Harry flicked his gaze to Louis seeing the small lad being quiet since they got here "What's wrong with Louis?" Harry asked Liam as he stared at Louis who was silently eating his chow mien beside Niall.

"He's been feeling ill since this morning. The poor lad woke up with a nasty cold." Liam said.

Louis didn't sleep at the Hospital with Harry last night because he wanted to clean up the entire house and fix some things so that everything will be ready when Harry comes home. They have decided that Harry would be staying with Louis still to help him remember some things. Having the house by themselves for the meantime will be awkward so Louis and Harry decided to ask Niall and Liam to live with them for awhile. Harry's mum will be visiting them soon since her and Robin has their own house in Cheshire.