26.

CHAPTER 26

HARRY

"This is where you store your films. And there is where you store your lenses. And here..." Louis walked across the office as Harry follows behind him "Here is where you store the developed pictures."

"Okay." Harry replied.

Louis sighed "You think you can do it on your own?"

Harry rolled his eyes "Yes, DAD I'll be fine. Plus, I'm already 24. I've just lost my memory, not my entire brain."

Louis chuckled but then winked at Harry "I like it when you call me Dad ya' filthy animal." Louis said with his flirty voice. The both of them cackled hysterically as Harry jokingly punched Louis' arm. "No, but seriously, ya' gonna be okay here?"

Harry nodded, "Yeah. It's not that hard to remember though. And if this is my hobby even though I forgot how to do it properly, I'm sure I'll catch up and find ways."

"Okay, if you need anything Eleanor will be glad to help you out." Louis said and a girl on his other side smiled and nodded "Please look out for that thing, he explodes easily when he touches things he's not familiar of." Louis jokingly said to that Eleanor girl. Harry was about to react to Louis' banter about him but a loud (and a bit obnoxious, for Harry's opinion) laugh was heard inside the room.

"Oh my GOSH MR. TOMLINSON YOU ARE SO FUNNY!" Eleanor said and gripped Louis' arms as she leans forward.

Something in Harry's body wants to strangle her for what she's doing, she's overreacting in Harry's opinion and the way she leans forward is seriously out of the line.

Harry pursed his lip and contemplated if he should grab that Eleanor's petite body away from Louis or he'll just plot a murder for her in his mind. Harry could see that Louis was a bit taken aback by Eleanor's gestures (THE GIRL WAS STILL LAUGHING FOR FUCKS SAKE, SHE WAS REALLY GETTING INTO HARRY'S LAST NERVES) and when Eleanor placed her tiny hands on Louis' arms once again, Harry just snapped.

"OKAY! THAT'S IT FOR TODAY THEN, BYE LOUIS!" Harry suddenly shouted and Eleanor stopped laughing and the room was filled with tension as Harry looked at Eleanor with a bitchy attitude.

"Uhh..." Louis awkwardly spoke "Okay then, Just umm, Call me if you need anything. I just need to handle the recording session of my boys but my cell will be open so you can call me anytime, yeah?"

Harry nodded and made his way in front of Louis. He looked at Eleanor before he grabbed Louis into a hug and pecked his lips slowly. Louis was obviously taken aback by Harry's gesture, but who cares? He's in fact IN A RELATIONSHIP with Louis and he has the right to claim what's his. "Goodluck, Baby. And yes, I'll call you."

"O-Okay..." Louis said still in shock of what just happened. Louis smiled at Harry and soon enough he was stepping out of Harry's office.

As soon as the door closed, Eleanor suddenly spoke up. "It was nice having you back here, Mr. Styles." For a minute there Harry thought that the girl was being plastic but when he looked at her face he saw that the girl actually meant what she said and there wasn't any hint of sassiness.

Harry felt guilty, but brushed it off. He just smiled as a response and soon enough Eleanor left his office to do some work and Harry was left all alone inside his office.

It may have taken him a couple of months before he came back inside his own office and there's also this thing wherein he doesn't remember a thing about photography but he can feel it deep inside him that once he held his own camera, he'll know and he'll also be familiarized with everything once again.