14.

CHAPTER 14

HARRY

Earlier that day...

"It's a good thing that my cast is out now, I can finally move freely." Harry said as they walk out of the therapy room.

"I kinda miss your cast tho, I haven't written on it yet..." Niall said

Harry rolled at Niall's opinion "What? Are we back in 6th grade? Wherein you'd always look forward if there's ever a person in a cast just so you can write messages on it?" Harry chuckled

"Hey, THAT'S TRADITION!" Niall argued.

They made their way to the waiting area waiting for Harry's name to be called since the Doctor wanted to see him after the cast was off.

"Aw, babe. I promise after I accompany Harry home, I'll be there okay?" Niall said probably talking to Hailee on the phone.

Harry wasn't a nosey person at all but since Niall's sitting next to him, he can clearly hear what Niall was saying and it seems like he was upset.

Niall ended the call and placed his phone in his pocket and sighed heavily.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"Hailee's feeling ill. She wanted me to visit her... I'll be there after I get you home."

Harry shook his head and smiled "C'mon, Niall. It's okay! You can go now, I'm perfectly fine by myself."

Niall furrowed his eyebrows at Harry and gave him a disbelieved look.

Harry rolled his eyes "Niall, I am 24. I can manage."

"Yeah, but also you lost your memory so you don't exactly know you way home." Niall pointed out.

"My car has a GPS. Plus, there's this called the internet. I'm sure I can find my way home if ever I get lost."

Niall looked at Harry "Louis would kill me."

"He won't don't be silly."

"I'll stay here."

"Niall, your girlfriend is sick!"

"Yeah, and my bestfriend has amnesia!" Niall argued

Harry rolled his eyes "Seriously, Niall. It's fine. I'll call you if ever I get lost. And besides, I wanted to have a little Me time since I've been with you guys ever since I woke up from a coma."

Niall looked at Harry curiously "Are you sure you're okay on your own?"

"Hundred percent." Harry smiled.

"Call Louis, okay? Tell him that you insisted for me to leave. He'll be mad if I'll be the one whose going to tell him."

Harry just nodded "Go on, take care of your girlfriend!"

Niall chuckled as he stood and stride his way through the hallway. Harry leaned back down on the chair as he thought of something. He still can't believe that Niall has a proper girlfriend now. Niall have just told him about Hailee about a week ago when they were chatting before they go to sleep. Niall introduced Hailee once again to Harry and told him that Harry and Hailee were in good terms before and they were inseparable. Harry could see the glimmer in Niall's eyes once he talks about Hailee. He could tell that the boy was really inlove with her. And that's a good sign.

Not long after, Harry was called inside the Doctor's office and he was given some vitamins and some pills that can help regain his memory. The Doctor checked up on Harry and saw that Harry was completely fine now, except for his amnesia.