23.

CHAPTER 23

LIAM

"I swear, Liam. He's a fucking pain in the arse!!!" Louis' high-pitched voice was heard from the other line.

"Mhmm..." Liam answered

"He replaced my yogurt with mayonnaise! I FOOKIN' HATE MAYONNAISE!" Louis grumbled "I swear, if he ever plans on doing another trick, I'll strangle him."

Liam rolled his eyes "Tommo, you and I both know that you can't do that."

"I CAN!" Louis defensed

"Listen, mate. I have to go. Danielle wants to go shopping. I'll call you later." As soon as Liam said that, Danielle shot her head up at the sudden mention of her name.

"Ugh, you act all lovey-dovey all the time." Louis sassed "Bye, bitch."

Liam rolled his eyes and hanged up. He's already immuned to his best mate's sassiness.

"I didn't even ask you if you'd want to go shopping, babe." Danielle said as she picked up Liam's dog and sat next to Liam on the couch of his flat.

The pitbull named Max panted as Liam rubbed his tummy.

"Lou has been ranting again about Harry." Liam said "I swear, those two are a pain in the arse sometimes."

Danielle chuckled "Babe, c'mon... they're like that because things that happened between them aren't easy."

"I know. And I understand that. But how old are they? Last time I checked, Louis was 26 and Harry's 24 not 5 and 7 years old." Liam groaned.

"Why don't you just set those two up?" Danielle said while he traced circles on Liam's shoulders.

Liam gave him a confused look "What do you mean?"

Danielle rolled her eyes "Set the two boys up. You know, lock them somewhere just the two of them."

"But they're basically locked with each other. They're sharing the same house."

"Yeah, but they got their own separate rooms. What I mean is, lock them in the same room together and see how it goes."

Liam looked at Danielle and contemplated what his girlfriend have just said. Suddenly, a small smile crept into Liam's face.

"LOVE, YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!" Liam said as he squished Danielle's face and pecked her tiny lips. "I love you so much."

Danielle giggled "Thought you're the smartest one?"

"I am. But when you get to spend your entire day with those two, tendencies are you can go ballistic by just seeing them smirking towards each other." Liam fished for his phone in his pocket "I'm going to tell Niall about the plan."

Danielle smiled as she watched her boyfriend dial Niall's number.

Liam placed his phone on his ears and waited for Niall to answer the call. The Irish lad didn't answer until the fourth ring.

"Horan, we have a mission to accomplish."

-

LOUIS

Louis doesn't get the thing about coupons.

Some people actually hoard those things and use them to pay instead of actual cash.

But since Louis found a good deal on the coupon that was attached to the magazine he was reading this morning, he planned to purchase that buy 1 take 1 frosted cereal that the coupon promised him.