18.

CHAPTER 18

HARRY

Harry woke up surprised by the angel that was in front of him. His thin lips were slightly apart and his fringe was covering the half of his right eye. Harry smiled.

Last night was amazing.

He probably may not remember Louis just yet but the way they connected last night was different. He carefully swept away the fringe that was covering Louis' closed eye and brushed his cheeks that made the smaller lad's eyes flutter. Harry slowly removed his hands and watched the beautiful creature in front of him slowly wake up.

"Goodmorning, angel." Harry muttered in his low raspy voice.

Louis squinted and brushed the sleep away from his eyes. He slowly moved backwards from Harry which made Harry curious but then the smaller lad hissed in pain.

"Fuck." He said in his surprisingly low morning voice.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Harry said sympathetically gesturing at Louis' arse.

Louis nodded "A bit." The boy shifted slowly and gave Harry a lazy smile. "Goodmorning, Harry." The boy said and laid down on his back, facing the ceiling.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he decipher Louis' sudden mood change.

"Want some breakfast? I can cook." Harry said cheerfully

Louis smiled "Eggs, bacon and toast and a cuppa please."

"Eggs, bacon and toast and a cuppa, got it!" Harry said and stood up, padded his way across the room to get a fresh pair of boxers and smiled at Louis before he closed the door and got down.

The clanging of dishes made Harry curious as he knew it was only them in the house. He slowly took the remaining steps of the stairs and slowly walked his way into the kitchen in case it was a burglar and Harry would be prepared for a serious head smacking.

As he slowly approach the kitchen, his face went red when seeing a familiar face.

"Liam?" Harry asked curiously.

Liam stopped from sipping his tea and his girlfriend, Danielle, has her mouth wide open in shock.

Harry then realized that he was just wearing boxers and his hair was disheveled and there were love bites all over his body.

"I-I thought y-you weren't going to be here till later this afternoon?" Harry said trying to act casual but lost it once he started stuttering.

Danielle shifted awkwardly as she continued eating her toast, her eyes uneasily staring on her plate to avoid contact to Harry's body.

Liam chuckled "We decided to be back early." Then Liam smirked as he inspected Harry's body, noticing the scattered love bites "What happened last night?" Liam smiled cheekily.

Harry rolled his eyes at Liam and padded his way to the fridge to find some eggs.

"C'mon mate, spill!" Liam insisted.

"What's it look like?" Harry said as he got the eggs out of the fridge.

"Did you..." Liam asked his eyes were practically teasing him to spill some informations.

Harry just shook his head and decided to not answer any of Liam's question since it was already obvious.

As soon as Harry finished cooking, he placed the plates on a tray and nodded to Liam and Danielle and made his way up the stairs to their room.