33.

CHAPTER 33

LOUIS

The pain was too much.

Louis' heart was broken into pieces.

Each word that Zayn told him hit him like bullets.

"Oh fuck YOU." Louis spat as the bouncer that he threw up at pushed him away causing him to stumble at the nearby curb.

"You're gonna pay for this you little twat! You're lucky that I'm on duty right now or else I'll kick your ass." The bouncer of the club spat

Louis slurred a bit but he still managed to think of a comeback "Oh SURE pfft like you would. I bet your mommy's waiting for you at home waiting to tuck you in and kiss you goodnightyyyy" Louis managed to tease back.

The bouncer was about to say something in return again but then Louis started gagging and soon enough, he was puking his guts out once again on the curb.

He heard the bouncer swearing and closing the door loud enough leaving Louis all alone on the curb, drunk and in a puddle of his own vomit.

Louis gagged even more, his breathing was erotic and his stomach was wrenching by the continuous gagging. His tears were streaming crying knowing that there was no one beside him to help him in his traumatic condition.

Once Louis gave up gaging, he carefully sat feeling the cold ground on his palms. He bowed down his head as he recapped once again the unfortunate things that happened to him that day.

He tried having Harry back in his life.

He relived their engagement day.

Bent on one knee for him.

Asked him to remember him

But in the end, Harry just walked away.

And if things isn't bad enough yet, Louis was in the same bar as Zayn was, got in a big fight with the bastard and was told that Harry was practically throwing himself at Zayn the entire time.

And now here he is, fully drunk, black circles on his eyes and a bit of blood on the side of his lip because of the fiasco that just happened. And he's sat on the curb crying beside his own puke.

This is too much.

THIS IS TOO MUCH! Louis thought

Louis lazily fished for his phone at his pockets and he searched for Harry's number on his recents and pressed call.

He might've been so drunk right now

But his heart was a hundred times broken by what he have just known and he wanted Harry to explain.

Louis thought that it would take long for Harry to answer his call let alone answer any of them considering that he walked away from him awhile ago but Louis was shocked by Harry answering his phone on the first ring.

"L-LOUIS! Finally you called, I'm s-sor-" Louis flinched at the sound of Harry's low voice on the other line.

His anger was raising and he was so heartbroken and the next thing he spat came out as a loud and furious yell "HOW COULD YOU, HARRY!?!" Louis screamed.

He can hear Harry's breathing hitched on the other line.

Louis' anger resurfaced once again and this time his tears kept flowing "H-HOW C-COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME HARRY!? DO YOU KNOW HOW M-MUCH IT H-HURTS?????"

"L-Louis... I'm s-sorry..."

"NO! NO, HARRY! YOU CAN'T JUST SAY YOU'RE SORRY JUST RIGHT AFTER YOU PRACTICALLY CHEATED ON ME!!!" Louis sobbed harder this time "HOW COULD YOU EVEN GO BACK TO HIM???"