28.

CHAPTER 28

HARRY

"I told you, I didn't know what I was doing, Niall." Harry explained for the nth time "I mean, I know what I was doing but could you blame me? He's the only memory I have!"

"Yeah, and I don't blame you for that but we've had this conversation for a million times, Harry! We've locked the both of you in a basement for fucks sake!" Niall argued

"Which is totally out of the line by the way." Harry sassed

"What's out of the line is that you keep on seeing Zayn without even minding what Louis would feel! Harry, he's you freakin' ex! He's the reason why your heart was shattered a couple of years back!"

"A thing that I would probably know if either one of you would mind explaining what the fuck happened to me and Zayn before CAUSE I GOT NO CLUE and oh, just incase you forgot, I've got an amnesia so it's not MY fault that I don't remember those damn things!"

"Well, it's your fault for parking your freakin' car in the middle of the street you dumbass!" Niall retorted

"GEEZUS, GUYS STOPT THAT!" Liam intervened "You guys are like kids! I brought the two of you together here talk about everything, not to create a feud between the both of you."

"He started it!!!" Harry defensed "If it wasn't for his 'How could you!?' text then everything would be just fine!"

"Excuse me??? I texted you that to warn you dumb ass that I've seen you with Zayn! Do you want me to just tell it to Louis, huh?"

Harry got quiet but glared at Niall.

"Just fix your shit, Harry. Don't be dumb enough to go back to the person who broke you, be with that person who is now BREAKING HIS SELF JUST TO BUILD YOU. And don't make your amnesia as an excuse. Your mind is the one who forgot about everything but not your heart." Niall gave Harry one last glare and he came storming out of Liam's front door.

Harry was frozen from where he was standing.

"Didn't expect Niall to burst like that, huh?" Liam chuckled

Harry sighed and chuckled also "Yeah."

"Listen, Harry. I know you can't remember a thing about Louis and Zayn makes you feel comfortable as of now, but listen to us, yeah? One day if you suddenly remember all these things, you might curse yourself for reeling back into Zayn." Liam said

Harry's eyebrows furrowed "But why won't any of you even tell me what happened? I'm not asking much! I just wanted to KNOW."

Liam shook his head, "Harry, it's something that YOU yourself should know on your own. Yes, Niall has been with you all throughout those times and you have told the story to us a billion of times. But you're the only one who knows exactly what happened. We don't want to tell you the revised version cause we know that you filtered some of it, we want you to remember it on your own. It's your own memory, Harry. And then you can decide what happens next..."

Harry sighed and fiddled with his fingers.

"I had a memory of him, you know." Harry confessed

"Who? Zayn?" Liam asked

Harry shook his head "No... about Louis."

Liam's eyes widened "wait- WHAT?"

Harry nodded slowly "I didn't tell you guys, not even Louis, that I remembered some things about him because... Well, I don't know... I just feel pressured. I thought that maybe if I'd let you guys know, then maybe you'll be waiting and asking me often if I remember some stuffs. I don't like that." Harry shook his head "I had a memory every time I close my eyes. I remembered the time we met at the bar, the way he confessed that he had a dream about his prince charming saving him from his anxiety, the way we hang out most of the time... And..." Harry's eyebrows furrowed.