10.

Author's Note: I know that some of you guys missed Harry's POV so much and I decided to end your suffering and give you this chapter! Finally! We could hear Harry's side! Here we gooooo!

_________________________________

CHAPTER 10

HARRY

Harry scrunched his eyebrows as he flicked through the channels on the television. He was still amazed that a lot has already happened in the world yet he doesn't know a single thing.

A soft knock on the door was heard and Harry immediately turned the television on mute.

"Come in." he said

"Hello, Harry!" The Doctor said as he entered Harry's room. A nurse was following him from behind "How are you?"

Harry shrugged "Same old. This cast is really bugging me, when can I take them off?" Harry pouted as he stared into his right leg that was covered in a cast.

"Soon enough. They're not yet fully recovered and we'll put you in therapy one of these days so that you'll be trained to walk around with that thing for a while."

Harry sighed hearing what the Doctor said. It looks like he'll be wearing this cast for a few days.

Harry didn't say anything afterwards as the Doctor checked his heart beat and scribbled something on his pad. "You're recovering fast, Harry. I just looked at your lab results a while ago and everything is back to normal. Looks like you can go home sooner than I expected." The Doctor smiled at Harry and he returned it as well with a dimpled smile. "You can push that red button anytime if you need anything, okay? I saw your sister at the lobby a while ago so maybe she'll be here in a minute."

The nurse that was accompanying Harry refilled Harry's medicine box with more pills that can help him recover fast and she also refilled his water.

"Doctor?" Harry said as the Doctor turned his attention from his pad to Harry. "Do you think that my memory be back soon?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows "I know I've only been awake for less than 24 hours now but... Is there a possibility that my memory would come back soon?"

The Doctor composed his self and smiled sadly at Harry "The brain is a very tricky organ, Harry. I would love to tell you that your memory will all come back in just a snap tomorrow, but we have to stick to reality. I can't tell how long exactly will it take for you to remember certain things but you can help yourself and those people around you can help as well. When you're constantly out with them and or you'd go back to the places where you've been, there's a possibility that your memory may come back sooner."

Harry pursed his lip. "I'm afraid that I won't remember some things like I used to remember them."

The Doctor looked at Harry sympathetically "Don't lose hope, Harry! Some cases are a lot worse than what you had but some of them found their way back and some of them also remembered those things that they once forgot. It may take long, but don't give up on trying, okay? It'll eventually come."

"Thank you, Doctor." Harry gave him a dimpled smile.

"Not a thing. If you have questions or anything, don't be shy to approach me, okay?"

Harry nodded and then the Doctor together with the nurse left the room since they still have to check up on the other patients as well.

As soon as the door to Harry's room closed, it opened again and out came Gemma.