30.

CHAPTER 30

HARRY

2 days.

Harry hasn't been talking to anyone nor have been opening his phone in 2 consecutive days.

He's still in London but in a downtown that he's very unfamiliar of. It was both scary and soothing at the same time. Harry didn't know how he got there, he was just heading to the train station 2 days ago only his wallet and phone in his pocket and let his feet wander wherever it wants to go. He got down on a random train station not even minding to read the signs, got out of the station, hailed a cab and told the driver to bring him to the nearest budget hotel.

And here he is.

Having a stale tea on the creaky veranda of his small budget room staring into the buildings and apartments surrounding the hotel.

It was quiet and lonely, but he prefers this over communicating to people right now.

He has been in a total chaos both with his mind and his tired body but mainly with his mind. All throughout the 2 days that he spent his time alone, he has been contemplating and connecting about the things that he sometimes gets a memory of everytime he closes his eyes.

He bought a small notebook on his first day in this shitty town and wrote down every memory he had, reread it a billion of times but failed remembering it again.

He tries so hard.

He was eager to know more but nothing came, not even a single memory.

Harry's stomach began rumbling at 3pm in the afternoon. He scrunched his nose when he smelled and took in his scent.

He hasn't been showering for 2 days straight and has been living with either his boxers on or the service robe that the hotel offers. The stale pizza was left open on the mini circular table infront of the small television that was on and playing a black and white film, a 2 day old pizza.

Harry sighed and dragged himself into the shower.

He grumbled at how small the shampoo that the hotel offers. Even the soap is small.

Nothing in this hotel is right.

He let the water adjust to a warm temperature and let the warm water spread all throughout his body making his muscles relax.

Harry stepped out of the shower and scrunched his nose as he take the same clothes that he has been wearing for two days now.

He's going out today.

Not because he wants to, but he needs to.

He has to shop for some decent clothes and food in order for him to live.

The cool warm breeze struck Harry once he stepped out of the main entrance of the hotel. He doesn't have his car with him so he has no other choice but to hail a cab or walk. Harry likes a walk, it helps him think better and he can also be familiarized with the streets around him.

He remembers on his first day there that the cab that he was riding went pass a mini grocery before they made their way to the hotel itself. Harry kept on kicking the pebble infront of him as he walk towards the shop.

Life is easy like this.

No one to talk to.

No pressure.

But somewhere deep inside him isn't happy. Isn't contented by the way he lives right now.

He passed by a local coffee shop and his stomach grumbled even more reminding him that the 2day old pizza in his hotel room isn't edible anymore and isn't considered a proper snack.