15.

CHAPTER 15

LOUIS

Louis woke up because of the sun hitting his face. He grumbled as he tried covering the light away from his face but he was annoyed when he didn't get a grasp of even a single pillow. He annoyingly opened his eyes and was shocked that there wasn't any pillow in the bed and the curtains were widely opened. Louis laid down again and remembered everything that happened last night.

He remembered that he threw every pillow on the floor out of anger and cried his self to sleep because of the pain he's feeling and forgot to close the curtains. Louis couldn't see Liam anywhere inside the room so he figured that the boy slept on the couch last night not wanting to disturb Louis.

Louis still hasn't got over what happened last night. His hair was still sticky from products since he styled it last night. His black polo shirt was thrown on the floor.

Harry forgot about their dinner date last night.

He doesn't know where Harry was last night and he doesn't even wanna know. All he knows that he was hurt since he's been planning for this dinner date all week and he even triple checked their reservation.

Louis lazily padded towards the closet and pulled out a random t-shirt and wore it. He opened the door and was amazed that it was quiet, he figured that the other lads were still sleeping. He didn't even bother looking inside their room where Harry and Niall was supposed to be sleeping because he was still mad at Harry. Louis padded down the stairs and he saw Liam sprawled in the couch with his mouth open. Louis chuckled at the sight but felt bad about the boy for sleeping on the couch since Louis doesn't feel like talking to anyone last night after everything that happened. He made his way to the kitchen to make his self a cup of tea when a plate of pancakes covered in maple syrup caught his attention.

His first notion was somebody must've cooked pancakes last night and left it at the counter, he was mentally noting his self to scold either Liam or Niall later for doing so when a green card beside the plate caught Louis' attention.

I'm sorry I forgot about last night. I really didn't mean to, Louis. I hope this'll make up my mistakes and oh! After you eat this, meet me in the park. I'll wait for you there.

- Harry. Xx

It was as if last night's outburst didn't happen when Louis' face lighted up and a smile was creeping its way into Louis' face.

It was nice for Harry to do this. Even though he got an amnesia, he's still that sweet Harry who would feel extremely bad for his mistakes and would make up for everything. Louis sat down on the stool as he happily eat his pancakes and it made Louis' heart skip a beat since it was the exact same pancake Harry used to make for him.

As Louis placed the plate on the dishes he padded out of the kitchen and saw Liam stretching and seems like he just woke up.

"M'sorry if you had to sleep here, mate." Louis said apologetically

Liam shrugged. "It's fine. The couch is comfortable anyway" Liam chuckled "I smelled bacons awhile ago but I was still sleepy so I didn't got up yet. Did you made breakfast?" Liam asked hope in his eyes.

Louis smiled sadly at Liam "No, mate. I think it was Harry who did all the cooking this morning. There was a pancake at the counter when I got there and a note. He was apologizing for what happened last night and he wanted me to meet him in the park today."

"So no bacons then?" Liam's eyebrows furrowed.

Louis shook his head sadly.

"That little twat! He made you pancakes but didn't make us even a simple toast?" Liam said pretending to be offended