24.

CHAPTER 24

HARRY

"Since when are you a fan of coupons?" Harry said as he roll the cart across the pasta aisle.

Louis looked at him "I'm not a fan of them. I still don't even know how to figure and sort these things out but they're worth it. They have great deals look!" Louis shoved a paper at Harry's face "The frosted cereals has a Buy 1 get 1 promos, isn't it exciting?"

"Very." Harry said sarcastically.

Louis glared at him "Quit it, Styles. I didn't even ask you to go with me." Louis said as he tried stealing the cart from Harry but Harry batted his hands.

"You said you wanted to start over and be friends, isn't this what friends do?" Harry says.

"I'm pretty sure going to groceries aren't exactly a 'Friendly Bonding' you know?"

"Well, we live in the same house and I happen to be craving for pastas lately" Harry grabbed a box of pasta and dumped it inside the cart. "And some toiletries."

"You're paying for that." Louis pointed to the box of pasta

"And you're paying for your frosted cereals." Harry says

"Of course! That's why I got these coupons duh." Louis said as he sashayed his way to cereal aisle and Harry followed him.

Louis immediately spotted his frosted cereals and grinned like a child at the sight of it. He dumped it inside the cart and looked through his list again. "What kind of toiletries are we lacking?"

Harry pursed his lips "Shampoo. Definitely Shampoo."

"What?" Louis looked at him in disbelief "I just bought a new bottle last week!"

"My hair needs extra care." Harry said as he tried mocking Louis by twirling some of his curls.

"You and your stupid long hair." Louis mumbled

"Hey! You said you liked it before!" Harry argued

"Not when you're emptying the entire bottle every week!" Louis said as they stopped in the shampoo aisle

Harry let Louis picked whatever shampoo he desires and watches the boy as he dumped it inside the cart.

"Can we do something fun?" Harry pouted like a kid.

"I think we got everything we need." Louis said as he looked through his list like a mum.

"Earth to Louis!" Harry said as he waved his hand infront of the boy

"What?" Louis said annoyed

"Fun! Let's do something fun!" Harry says

It has been a week ever since they were locked on Liam's basement and had a decision that they should start all over again. The first few days aren't easy since they've been on each other's nerves every single time but either of them would cut the attitude and decides to be the bigger person and let it go. Sometimes it was Harry whose stubborn and most of the time, in Harry's opinion, it was Louis who's the most stubborn between the both of them. They tried going back to their movie bonding times but sometimes it'll end up in a disaster since the other one doesn't like the movie the other one chose. All in all, this week has been a week of adjusting from their cat and dog attitudes to mature humans.

In Harry's opinion, everything's going well. Aside from the fact that they've been spending their days in their house and it's getting boring each day.