Chapter 36

Arthit's POV

My back was pressed firmly against the door, my hands buried deep in his hair while my head was spinning wildly from the earth shattering orgasm. And as soon as my high began sobering the first thing I saw was Kongpob still on his knees, his luscious red, plump lips still wrapped around me, his eyes automatically locked with mine and a soft smile on his face. It was like my hands had a will of their own as they reached out to brush his hair back from his forehead and lightly caress his cheek. I am not really sure what exactly I was feeling but all of a sudden I had this overwhelming urge bubbling inside me to....to...I don't really know what. I couldn't really define the emotion. All I knew was somehow I needed to express it.  Apparently, my mouth had a mind independent of me too since before I fully realized it I was speaking.

"Kong, I..."

"Koooooonggggg! Open the door, Kong!"

"...love you."

"Fuck! P'Preet is back. I knew something like this would happen. You need to get out of here quick. Wait, what floor does she live on? Maybe you can climb out the window."

He shot up from his knees and quickly put on his shirt while I was still very much in a daze. Did I....did I just say those words aloud? Obviously, he hadn't heard them with the loud shrieking Preet was upto cause there was absolutely no reaction from him. Holy Fuck! I did just say those words aloud. I was still staring at him blankly, confused with my utter stupidity when he clucked his tongue in frustration.

"P'! What are doing? We need a game plan. Quick!"

"Huh?"

Noticing my complete lack of urgency he actually bent down once again to pull up my boxers and pants, carefully tucking me dick in and zipping me up before he began panicking again.

"P' snap out of it please. What should we do?"

"Ummm....open the door?"

"Please don't joke with me right now. Do you have any idea what P'Preet will do to me if she discovers we were making out in her bathroom? Oh God, she is going to feed me to her cats isn't she?"

How the fuck was he freaking about Preet when I had just bloody confessed to him. Why the hell did those words leave my mouth in the first place? Love? Love? Have I gone bloody insane?

Like? Surely. Lust? Definitely. But Love? No freaking way. Our relation was barely in its infancy. Not long ago I was pouring ketchup in his helmet. Barely a short while since I had stopped thinking of him as a spoiled brat out to ruin his father's company. But a spark of jealousy here, one drunk make out session there and two blinks later I am confessing my love to him while he is still cleaning me up after a mind blowing suck. What the fuck is wrong with me? And I am still very much lost in thought while he is stressing about something completely irrelevant.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh? What did you say?"

"I was asking what your thoughts were about hiding in the closet for a while? Would be very metaphorically poetic, don't you think?"

"Just open the damn door. I don't care what she thinks about me being here. I am taking you home with me."

I desperately needed him to stop rambling about inconsequential things and I needed to go home and think in peace. Alone. I needed to figure out what I had spurted out. And why. And also thank my stars that he hadn't heard what I said. I don't even know what his reaction would be. Would he tease me? Or maybe run for the woods? I wouldn't exactly blame him either. I mean who in the right mind confesses  just a few weeks into a new relation? Did he manage to suck out my brains with my cum? Why would I even think of saying something like this. I am so, so, so stupid. Of course I like him but I am definitely not in love with him. Totally not. Not even a little bit.