Chapter 38

Arthit's POV

I am an idiot. A bonafide fool. Here I was stressing out over how to deal with my feelings for Kong where as he was prowling outside my apartment at four in the morning waiting for me to take any form of action.

So I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him inside the room, firmly shutting the door to the world. And hopefully any further interruptions would remain outside for the rest of the night.

He was just about to exclaim in surprise when I crashed his mouth to mine while dragging the both of us towards my bed. Now that I have finally made a decision and have him firmly within my arms, in my bedroom, without the possibility of any alarms or doorbells, I wasn't planning on wasting any more time. And obviously he was of the same mind cause by the time I not-so-gently pushed him on my bed, ready to crawl over him, he had already managed to get rid of his t-shirt, and expertly working on removing mine.

My fingers shaking with barely contained anticipation as I reached for the hem of his pants pushing it down his hips as fast as I could possibly manage. Whatever my thoughts about our first time needing to be special and memorable were completely thrown out the window. This was going to be fast and short. In fact I was exerting super human control in not having ejaculated already when he began matching my actions and help me get rid of my pants.

I doubt if more than a minute had passed since I had pulled him inside the room, and we were completely naked on my bed, the entire time our lips very firmly attached to each other, finding new innovative ways of exploring the secret caverns, mauling, and nibbling at the lips and tongues as if separating would somehow lead to this moment coming to a screeching halt.

My hands had barely began discovering the contours of his body, the tautness of his muscles, the expanse of his chest, his musky warm scent slowly enveloping me, when he ran his hands down my back, and gave my butt a hard squeeze.

As soon as our shafts ground against each other he ripped his lips away from mine and whispered in a low husky growl.

"P' hurry. I am not going to last. Where do you keep your condoms?"

"In that drawer behind you."

While he tried to awkwardly twist himself in a position to reach for the drawer I was much more interested in his nipples, begging for me to play with them. And they must be particularly sensitive since he kept moaning every time I flicked them with my tongue or twisted them between my teeth, getting distracted from doing the task at hand. When he had pretty much abandoned moving towards the drawer and began rocking his hips against mine in a rhythm that would soon make me reach my climax too, I reached over him and grabbed a packet myself. I felt around the drawer some more but I couldn't find the other thing I was looking for and began rolling off him to retrieve it when he grabbed my shoulders hard enough for me to fall back on top of his chest.

"Where are you going now?"

"I think I moved the lube from there."

"I don't care."

"What do you mean? Don't we need it to...to..."

Instead of letting me continue rattling on he took my right hand in his and then slowly inserted my index finger into his mouth and sucked it all the way to the knuckles, his tongue greedily swirling around my digit, his saliva moistening its entire length and then just as I felt like I couldn't get any harder than I already was he took in my middle finger and repeated the process. I am not even sure if my brain was capable of functioning when he all but swallowed my fingers while maintaining constant eye contact with me the entire time. I was sure I would cum by simply watching him suck on my fingers but then he popped them out and whispered once again.